Whipped (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this request was kind of vague but i tried my best :) hopefully you like some 4d jisoo and whipped jennie lol

"Jisoo, seriously, if you don't stop-"

"Ppoong!"

Jennie glared at the older girl, who was giving her a very satisfied and proud smile. She took a breath in, trying to calm her increasing anger at the other girl for interrupting her in practicing. They were gearing up for their Japan debut and Jennie had been practicing in their dance room everyday since the news came out. She wanted their showcase to be memorable.

When Jisoo entered the dance practice room, she didn't mind it. She welcomed her input and obviously enjoyed her company. But with Jisoo's constant distractions and dad jokes thrown her way, she was having a hard time actually getting anything done.

"Jisoo, please. I'm trying to practice." Jennie said, probably for the hundredth time. Jisoo paused and looked at her, glancing at her outfit and then back to her face.

"Jendeuk, you've been practicing non stop for the past week. I think you should take a break." Jisoo said. Jennie sighed and ran a hand through her hair, soon putting it in a ponytail.

"No, I can't. This needs to be amazing for our Blinks and I need to work hard." Jennie replied. Jisoo frowned as the girl turned away from her, walking over to the CD player on the side of the room. She started up Boombayah yet again, going to the middle of the room to do her own parts. Jisoo watched as she moved effortlessly across the floor, not making a single mistake.

"Ppoong!" Jisoo shouted suddenly, making Jennie stumble over her feet and go out of place. She groaned and turned the music off again.

"Jisoo, I swear to God-"

Jisoo suddenly stood up, walking over to Jennie and grasping her hand. Jennie stopped speaking, eyes trained on the older girl.

"Jendeukie, come on. I'm hungry." Jisoo whined. Jennie rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away.

"So? Ask Lisa to go with you." Jennie said, about to turn away to return to her practicing. Jisoo stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"It's better with you. Come on, just take a little break. For me?" Jisoo said, pulling out a little bit of aegyo that is ever rarely seen. But when it was seen, Jennie had a hard time saying no. Not that her aegyo was really any good, but for Jennie, it was adorable.

Jennie sighed deeply and looked at Jisoo, her pout and pleading started to wear her down. She slumped her shoulders, indicating that she won. Jisoo smiled and immediately pulled her along to the exit, pulling the door open.

Jennie could have sworn when they past Lisa on their way out that the younger girl whispered, "Whipped".

~~

"Jendeuk, Jendeukie-deukie." Jisoo chanted once they sat down at their usual table. They only went next door to the popular little café near their company, ordering several plates for just the two of them.

Jennie didn't react, having been used to this kind of weirdness from Jisoo for many years. She grabbed the chopsticks on the table and broke them apart, getting ready for when their food comes. Jisoo did the same, im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter