Jenlisa (Chaelisa/Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo, Jenlisa." Jennie said to the phone, Lisa laughing beside her and repeating her words. She smiled at the girl.

"Jenlisa!" Lisa said.

"I hope to see Jenlisa more in the future." Jennie said. "I really do."

"Yes." Lisa said, Jennie and her giggling to themselves as they filmed their instagram live. The two were so busy joking around that they didn't notice the stares they were given from the other side of the table. The two other girls glanced at one another, sharing a silent conversation with their eyes. They were having the same feelings, only for different people.

Chaeyoung played with her food as "Jenlisa" continued to speak to the camera. She felt a hand squeeze her thigh and she shot her eyes up, meeting Jisoo's who was sitting next to her. She smiled sadly at her, sympathy in her eyes.

"I know." Jisoo whispered to her, quiet enough so the others didn't hear. Chaeyoung gave her a sad smile back, the two secretly bonding over their brooding jealousy. See, Chaeyoung was jealous because she wanted Lisa. Jisoo was jealous because she wanted Jennie. But it seemed Jenlisa only wanted each other. At least, that's what they thought.

A quiet shriek from across the table made them break eye contact, whipping their heads over to the other side. Jennie was rubbing her cheek, Lisa giggling at her reaction. They figured it out pretty quick- Lisa had kissed her cheek. Again.

"Really, Lisa?" Jennie said, pretending to be exasperated with the younger girl. Lisa just did an evil laugh, Jennie finally smiling and rolling her eyes. The ended the insta live soon after, Chaeyoung and Jisoo slipping in a few minutes to talk with fans before ending it. Silence surrounded the table as the four girls ate the rest of their food, two of those girls deep in thought about the same thing.

Jisoo could feel eyes on her and she glanced up, catching Jennie staring at her from across the table. Jennie didn't waver, only continued staring- as if she was studying her, trying to figure something out. Jisoo just gave her a slight smile and broke eye contact, staring down at her food. Jennie narrowed her eyes, then glanced over to look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was in a similar situation. Only, she was the one staring at Lisa and Lisa was focused on her food, not seeing the set of brown orbs on her. Jennie glanced between the pair, eyes curious as she stared at them. Lisa was absolutely oblivious, as usual. Chaeyoung sighed and looked back down at her food. Jennie didn't know what was going on, but she knew something wasn't right.

Jisoo jumped at something kicking her foot under the table. She looked up at Jennie, who was already staring at her.

"Unnie, what's up?" Jennie said, the words making both Lisa and Chaeyoung turn their heads away from their food. Jennie looked at Chaeyoung next. "And what's up with you? Did something happen with you two?" Jennie asked, clearly concerned at the two girls' lack of enthusiasm. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked to one another, then back at the pair across the table. Lisa had abandoned her food and was staring at Chaeyoung, worry in her eyes. Chaeyoung blushed slightly at the intensity of her gaze, opting instead to look at Jennie. She shrugged.

"Nothing's going on with me." Chaeyoung said, hoping she sounded convincing.

"Same here. Why would you think that?" Jisoo said. Jennie narrowed her eyes again, clearly suspicous of the pair. She glanced between them. Lisa continued to look at Chaeyoung, wondering what had happened.

"You guys are eerily quiet and I'm concerned." Jennie said. Jisoo felt her heart melt at Jennie's protective instinct- how deeply she cared. One of the many things Jisoo loved about her.

"Yeah, you're kinda quiet. Is something wrong? You can always talk to us." Lisa finally chimed in, glancing at Jisoo for a second before returning her gaze to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung felt butterflies in her stomach at the girl's worried gaze.

"Just focused on the food." Jisoo said. Jennie didn't seem to buy that.

"Hasn't stopped you from speaking before." Jennie countered. Jisoo sighed with frustration.

"Seriously, nothing's wrong. Now can we please eat?" Jisoo said, done with the converstation.

"Yeah, please? I'm hungry and we don't have a lot of time." Chaeyoung chimed in, looking away from Lisa's intense eyes. Lisa and Jennie looked to each other, then back at their respective members.

"Come on guys." Lisa said, a pout on her lips. Chaeyoung melted at the girl's cuteness, cursing her for affecting her so much. Chaeyoung sighed and returned her eyes to her food. She felt a foot press into hers under the table, making her shoot her eyes up. Lisa was looking at her. The orange haired girl reached out, closing her hand around Chaeyoung's and squeezing it. Chaeyoung felt her heart rate quicken, her eyes flitting between their hands and Lisa's face.

Jennie had disregarded the maknaes and was focused on Jisoo, also reaching a hand out to squeeze the older girl's.

"Whatever it is, I want to help. We need to speak as a team." Jennie said softly. Jisoo just sighed, pulling her hand away. Chaeyoung had pulled her hand away too and, with one last glance at Lisa, stood up.

"I'm feeling sick suddenly. I'll meet you guys back at the dorm." Chaeyoung said, grabbing her jacket and starting to walk out, one manager following her for safety. The three others watched after her, Jisoo finally speaking up.

"I'll make sure she's okay. Don't worry guys. Keep eating." Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter