Tension (Chaelisa)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the group had decided to start a new v live in their practice room after going to the arcade, Chaeyoung didn't expect this to happen.

The four girls sat on the floor, Kuma sitting in Jennie's lap and Jisoo carressing his head gently. Chaeyoung stared at the comments section, trying to read some of the Blinks' comments. Since it was so fast, she could barely catch full sentences and occassionally would see things about how cute Kuma was. Well, she couldn't exactly argue with that.

However, every now and then, she'd manage to catch a few comments complimenting Lisa's looks and how nice her outfit was. Chaeyoung wasn't sure that Lisa could read them that well from how far back she was, so being a good friend, she turned towards the other girl behind her to tell her what they were saying.

Caught off guard with how close Lisa was to her face, Chaeyoung blinked a couple of times. Lisa's eyes quickly glanced up to meet hers. Staring into Lisa's eyes, Chaeyoung completely forgot why she turned around in the first place. The two continued to stare at each other until Lisa glanced down to the other girl's lips. It was brief, but Chaeyoung saw it regardless. She gulped silently as a tinge of red made it's way to her cheeks.

Meanwhile, Jennie took a quick glance to her right and did a subtle double take. She gently nudged Jisoo, who had been too engrossed in playing with Kuma to really notice anything suspicious going on around her. She stopped what she was doing to look up at Jennie, who motioned for her to look next to them. She glanced to the other two girls, who were clearly having an intense staring contest. Jisoo smirked.

"Is it just me or is the off the charts right now?” Jisoo whispered to Jennie, but still loud enough for the other two to hear. That seemed to break the two maknaes from their trance. 

Chaeyoung blinked a few times and then slowly turned her head back to the phone they were using, making sure to keep her expression somewhat neutral. Lisa could feel the awkward aura around them and tried to make light of the situation.

"You were about to like.. Kiss me." Lisa said, laughing slightly at the end of her sentence.

"I know. I was surprised because we were so close." Chaeyoung replied with a tinge of playfulness in her voice. Lisa internally sighed with relief, happy that the brunette wasn't being weird anymore.

After the awkwardness had settled, the four girls continued their broadcast. When it finally ended, they handed the phone back to their manager and made their way out of the room. Once everyone else left, Lisa and Chaeyoung were the only ones in the room.

Chaeyoung glanced at the younger girl, who was still curled up in a ball on the floor, staring at her shoes. She wasn't entirely sure what to do- did Lisa want to be left alone? Should she leave?

Chaeyoung cleared and decided to let Lisa have some alone time. When she started to make her way towards the door, she suddenly felt a hand grab her wrist. She stopped and looked down to Lisa, who was staring up at her.

"Chaeyoungie... can we talk?" Lisa said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter