Chapter 4

POKEMON?!

You went back to your class,'I hope Victini won't come out suddenly',you thought while heading to your class.When slide your class door open and went inside,you notice that; Youngmin,Ricky,Kwangmin,Niel,Minwoo & Changjo were inside.They were talking about stuffs but when you came in,they look at you heading to your chair and sat down putting your head down.

"Is she the one that L.joe hyung always bullies?",Ricky whisper to Changjo,"yea~I don't why hyung bullies her,Niel hyung do you know?",Changjo asked Niel quietly."I don't know neither",Neil stated."Ok~",Ricky & Changjo said in unison.

"Hyung~I wanna be friends with her,can I?",Minwoo asked Youngmin&Kwangmin."Molla~",Youngmin said,"but you know hyung ,I wanna be friends with her too seems that she is nice",Kwangmin said to Youngmin."How about we asked Hyungs after school?",Youngmin said and Kwangmin & Minwoo nodded.

-After School-
You were walking home,you look from side to side and at the back.There's no one,so you take off your glasses."Yah~!",you heard someone yelled at you and when you turn around;Ricky,Yougmin,Changjo,Kwangmin & Minwoo were just behind about 3-4 meters from you.'Oh-uh',you thought and freeze,"think ~~~-ah think",you said to yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 minutes ago,Youngmin & Kwangmin & Minwoo tell their hyungs that they wanted to be your friend."No can do",Donghyun said to them,"Wae~hyung",the three of them said in unison."I think she nice hyung,she's not a bad person",Youngmin said to his hyungs and Kwangmin and Minwoo nodded."Ok~how about this,if you want to be friends with ...........",Donghyun said and thinking what's your name,"~~~,Song ~~~",Kwangmin said to his hyung your name."Yea~her,if you really want to be friends with her,than you have to introduce her to us,tomorrow",Donghyun said,"Deal~!",the maknaes said and search to find you.

What the Boyfriend not know that 2 members of Teen Top were listening to their conversation and decided to follow Youngmin,Kwangmin & Minwoo.

"Hyung~do you think we stop following them?",Changjo asked Ricky,"ani~I got a good feeling about this",Ricky said."fine~",Changjo said and the both of them keep following Youngmin,Kwangmin & Minwoo.

"Hyung~I feel like someone's following us",Minwoo said."yea~me too",Kwangmin said."I know that already,Yah~! Ricky! Changjo! you guys come out already I know you guys were following us",Youngmin said and shouted for Ricky and Changjo to hear.

Ricky and Changjo show themselves to them,"I thought you guys will never notice us",Ricky said,"isn't she the one you guys been looking for?",Changjo said and pointed at you not far away from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"yah~turn around nerd",Ricky said to you but you didn't turn around to face them."yah!Ricky don't say that to her,~~~ah sorry about that",Youngmin said,"yea~we didn't look for you to bully you",Kwangmin said,"yea~we just wanted to be friends with you",Minwoo said."yea~right",Ricky said rolling his eyes.

"you guys just wanted to be friends with me,the nerd",you said but your back facing them."we don't care your a nerd,we just wanted to be friends with you",Minwoo said to you."Ok~that's it",Ricky said and walk towards you and turn you around to face him and the others.

When you turn around,they froze."~.....~~~",Youngmin said."ne~",you said and smile shyly at them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMO-OMO-OMO-OMO-OMO-OMO~!!!!!!!
PIKACHU~!!!!




PIKACHU IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Kyeopta~