Chapter 21

POKEMON?!

You did your daily routine and get ready to school,"~~~~-ah,are you done?"Sunggyu poke his to your door,"yes oppa,I'm done"you said and wear your glasses.

"When are you stop using that glsses? you don't even need to wear that,~~~~-ah"Sunggyu said eating the breakfast Woohyun&Kevin cook and other member agree what Sunggyu said. "that's because I don't want want some friends that just wnat to be friends with me cause I'm pretty or want boys looking at me anymore"you said and lowering your head, eating the breakfast.

Someone put a hand on your head, you look up and saw it was Soohyun,"~~~~-ah, I understand you, but I think you can go to school without your glasses now because Teen Top are going to protect you...especially that Ljoe kid"Soohyun said and whisper the last part. "But oppa~"you pout and whine cutely,"Aigoo~uri ~~~~ neomu kyeopta"Soohyun pinch your cheeks and then hug you.
"YAH~no fair I want to hug her too"
"I want to hug ~~~-ah too"
"Me too~!!!!"
"NO~you're not allow to hug uri ~~~~"
"NOT FAIR HYUNG~!"
You laugh at their childish attitude and then you kiss Infinite&Ukiss cheeks and head to school. When you kiss them, some froze,blush,smile,and even jumping up and down like a little kid.

When you arrive at your school,someone or 3 girls block your way. "Can I help you guys?"you politely said to them,"Nerd~stay away from Teen Top&Boyfriend"the leader of the group push you a bit,"Wae Chaemi-shi?"you balance yourself and look at her. "I don't want to hear my name from a nerd's mouth"Chaemi said and glare at you,"Just stay away from them especially Ljoe oppa,he's mine~you got that?"Chaemi said and walk away with her 'friends'.*Ljoe oppa,don't like someone who is a two-face person but I think it;s best thought*you thougth and look at her&friends walking away from you.

You head to your locker and get your stuff for your first class and when you get it, you close your locker and head to class. "~~~~-ah!"you didn't turn around cause you knew it was Ljoe with Teen Top and you conntinue walking to your class.

"Hyung~did you do something to ~~~~ noona"Ricky ask Ljoe"Ani~but why would you ask me?"Ljoe said rising his eyebrows,"because you were the one who is mean to noona in the first place"Changjo said. "Yeah~did you do something,Ljoe?"C.A.P said"not you too,hyung"Ljoe look at C.A.P,"but why are you mean to her in the first place?"Chunji said,"yeah,I wanna know too hyung"Niel said.

"I'm not telling you"Ljoe said and walk away from them,"YAH~!"Teen Top yelled at Ljoe and follow him*I'm only mean to ~~~~ in the first place cause I hate nerds but when I'm her.......It feels different and I think I fallen in love with you,~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought and smile. Teen Top who saw Ljoe smiling thought he is crazy but Changjo thought different*I think Ljoe hyung is thinking about ~~~~ noona*Changjo thought and smirk.