Chapter 59

POKEMON?!

About 6 months pass after your and Ljoe Anniversary, you notice for the pass weeks, Ljoe didn't call or text you. You ask Teen Top where Ljoe is and they tell you that he went somewhere and don't worry about him cause he can take care of himself. But that even makes you worried about him.

When you did saw Ljoe, he'll say his busy or he has an appointed to go to. *Is Ljoe oppa ignoring my existance or is it just me?*you thought looking at Ljoe walking away.

-Lunch time-
"Mew~ do you think Ljoe oppa hates me?"you said to Mew,'mew~'Mew tilt its head looking at you. "Pikachu~!"someone yelled and run after Pikachu. You look who it is and found out it was Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-ah~ what are you doing here?"you said sitting up. "Oh~ ~~~~ noona, I just wanted to touch your Pikachu so, I come alone"Kwangmin said. "Pikachu~ come~"you said and Pikachu ran toward you. Pikachu sat on your lap while Mew was sitting on top of your head.

"Where's the other pokemons you bring, noona?"Kwangmin said sitting in front of you and looking around. "I only bring Mew and Pikachu for today"you said. "Oh~ noona, can I please touch your Pikachu?"Kwangmin said looking at you with his puppy eyes.

You look down at Pikachu then at Kwangmin. Pikachu look up to you then Kwangmin and Pikachu knows what you want. Pikachu stand up and went to Kwangmin slowly. Kwangmin smile and pick up Pikachu softly.

"Wa~ Pikachu is so cute"Kwangmin said snugglng his cheek with Pikachu. You smile at Kwangmin,"Thanks~ ~~~~ noona"Kwangmin said smiling sweetly at you. "For what?"you ask him. "For letting me hug Pikachu~ I always wish to touch a real Pikachu"Kwangmin said hugging Pikachu. You look at Pikachu and Pikachu was just fine and didn't do anything.

"We better get going~ the bell is about to ring"you said standing up. "Bye~ Pikachu see you next time~"Kwangmin said as you put Pikachu to his pokeball. "Come to my house this saturday and I'll give you something"you said walking. "What are you going to give me, ~~~~ noona?"Kwangmin walking beside you. "Just come on saturday~"you said and Kwangmin nodded and you guys walk to your class.

During class, all you could think about is Ljoe. You couldn't focus on the teacher's lecture. Every time a teacher call you, Ricky or Changjo will answer the question for you. They know that your thinking of Ljoe cause they notice their hyung being busy lately and seems like he is ignoring you.

-Afterschool-
You were on the park, sitting on the bench. *Why is Ljoe ignoring me?  Is he mad at me? Is he just playing with my feelings? Is tried of me? Does he want to break up with me*you thought and tears were dropping on your face.

"~~~~-ah, are you okay?"you wipe your tears and look up. "Jungmin oppa? What are you doing here?"you said. "Isn't that my question? A girl shouldn't be here alone when it is almost dark"Jungmin said smiling a bit at you. "I just wanted some fresh air"you said.

"Did something happen to you and Ljoe?"Jungmin said. You look at him and Jungmin notice you didn't saw anything so, he look at you. "Hey~ don't look at me like that"Jungmin said. "I may still have feeling for you but I already decide not to do anything"Jungmin continue and now was standing up.

"Jungmin oppa~ can you tell me why did you like me?"you look up to me. "Well~ your kind, sweet, and cute but the most thing that I like about you is just being you"Jungmin said sitting down in front of you, holding your hand. "Thank you for liking me oppa"you said and hug him then you started to cry.

Jungmin was startle when you suddenly cry. "~~~~-ah~ shus~ everything going to be fine"Jungmin said rubbing your back. "Jungmin oppa~ I don't know if Ljoe oppa does have feeling for me anymore?"you said between snobs. "Why do think that?"Jungmin said. "Cause Ljoe oppa never text or call me and when I saw him, he'll ignore me or say he's busy"you said and cried even harder.

*Ljoe~ I thought you love so much that you won't even share her to Teen Top or even Boyfriend*Jungmin thought and hug you to calm you down. About 5 minutes, you finally calm down. "Sorry for wetting your shirt~"you said looking at Jungmin's shirt. "Its okay~ as long as its your tears not that comes through your nose"Jungmin said. "Yah~ what's that suppose to mean?"you said smacking his arms. "I'm just joking~"Jungmin said and both of you look at each other then start to laugh.

"Thanks for cheering me up oppa~ I wish I have a brother like you"you said smiling cutely a Jungmin. Jungmin was hurt when you said brother but he saw you smile at him. "Don't mention~ if you like~ I can be your brother if you want me too"Jungmin said. "Chincha? Its okay with you"you said look suprise.

"Yeah~ you can~"Jungmin said. "Then I-"you didn't continue your words cause it seems they were stuck in your mouth. You could continue your words to Jungmin because what you saw behing Jungmin broke your heart to a million piece. Your tears were streaming down on your face again and you cover your mouth. "~~~-ah are you okay?"Jungmin look at you worrily.

You didn't say anything and just let your tears drop on your face. "~~~~-ah~ what's wrong? you're crying again?"Jungmin said and when he look at you, he notice your eyes were focus on someone behind him. Jungmin turn around and was shock to see Ljoe with some girl wrapping his arms around the girl: it was not just any girl but it was Yuki.

You couldn't take it anymore and run back home. "~~~~-AH! WAIT~!"Jungmin yelled as he saw you ran. Ljoe heard your name being call and look in front. Ljoe saw it was Jungmin who yelled your name and Ljoe saw a familiar figure running. That's when he realize, it was you, who was running. Ljoe didn't say anything to Yuki and run towards you. Yuki gasps at Ljoe who leave her there.

"Yah~ what were you doing with Ljoe?"Jungmin said to Yuki. "Its none of your business~"Yuki said glaring at him then walk away. Jungmin look at the way you run and Ljoe running to catch up to you. *Ljoe~ you better fix your relationship with ~~~~-ah. I don't like seeing her crying. I want to see a happy ~~~~. I may still love her but I'll give up my love for ~~~~ cause I know you're the only person who could make her happy, Ljoe*Jungmin thought and he didn't know a tear just fall on hs face then he walk away.

*What did I just saw? Did Ljoe oppa wrap his arms around Yuki? Was everything we been together not real? Was it a game to hm?*you thought whle running. "~~~~-ah~! WAIT~!"you heard a familiar voice yelling your name. "Mew~ come out~"you said and Mew appear on your side floating. "Use teleprtation to bring us home"you said and Mew nodded then use teleportation.

"~~~~-ah!"Ljoe yelled at you. You look at Ljoe and Ljoe saw the tears streaming down your face before you disappear with Mew. Ljoe ruffled his hair*Ljoe~ you messed up big time. You made her cry again. ~~~~-ah~ I'm so sorry for always hurting you*Ljoe thought and sat on the grass then Ljoe didn't know that tears were falling down on his face. Ljoe was hurt because he saw the tears on your face and he didn't keep his promise that he'll never make you cry again but now look what he just did, he make you cry again.