Chapter 40

POKEMON?!

Okay, I think some of you guys been wondering about Ricky's relationship with his mother.  So, I'll explain here why Ricky's mom treating him like that.

Ricky's dad abandon his mom cause he thinks that Ricky is not his but someone else. Ricky's mother started to order Ricky around when he was 10 like a slave. Ricky thought if he'll do a great job, he's mom will give him a reward or something but his mom didn't. When Ricky enter middle school, there he meet Teen Top and become friends with them and also when he realize that, he's mom treats like a slave. Teen Top members didn't know this story cause he didn't want them to beat his mom. Even thought he join the gang, he still love he's mom. Even thought Ricky and his mom fight(words), deep inside of themselves they still care about each other without knowing her/him.

I think this helps but I think I explaining it.................I hope my explaination is not confusing you guys.................if I was..........................than I'm sorry about that

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 months has pass, you and Ljoe were finally 'offically together' but you was still not use to Ljoe begin clingy and possessive towards you. Ljoe won't let Ricky or Changjo to hug you even the Boyfriend maknaes.
Ricky always goes to school together with you but when Ljoe see that, he'll push Ricky away from you immediately. Ricky was finally use to your 'castle' as he said, it take him about 2 weeks of getting use to it. Sometimes Ricky will help you feed the pokemons and teach him how to take care of them.


You decide to go to school without your glasses. At first, Ljoe was happy that you don't wear your glasses to school anymore but regret it immediately cause most of the guys were looking at you. Yuki, the queenka was so furious at you cause you were stold her spotlight and the love of her life,Ljoe.


"~~~~ noona, I'm going to meet hyungs and changjo today, you wanna come?"Ricky said,"I'd love to b-"before you can continue, Ricky already pull you with him to go where Teen Top are. When you guys were ruuning, all the guys were looking at your way.

you wear something like this:


When you arrive the place,"Wow~who owns the place"you ask looking at Ricky. "Niel hyung owns the place. Well~he's parents I mean"Ricky said and you just nodded.



Ricky knocks the door and someone open it. "Annyeonghaseyo~Mrs.Ahn"Ricky smile cutely at the woman(Niel's mom) and you just bow shyly. "Oh~whose this? Is she your girlfriend, Ricky"Mrs.Ahn said and before Ricky could reply her. "Jagiya~!"someone said sweetly said and hugging you.


"Oh~Byunghunie, is she your girlfriend?"Mrs.Ahn said and Ljoe look at her,"Yeah~her name is ~~~~"Ljoe said and kiss your cheeks. You were red cause Ljoe kiss you infront of Mrs.Ahn. "Aigoo~you're so sweet Ljoe"Mrs.Ahn said,"but sweety~why are you just wearing that kind of clothing?"Mrs.Ahn looking at your outfit. You sent a glare at Ricky and Ricky who was you glaring at him, escape going upstairs to Niel's room. "Well~I was in hurry and completely forgot I was wearing this"you smile innocently at her*I'm so sorry for lying*you thought.


"Oh~okay but you have to be sure next time, you'll not rush outside again with that kind of outfit next time"Mrs.Ahn said smiling and patting your head. "Okay~Byunghun, why don't you head to Niel's room with ~~~~-ah"Mrs.Ahn said and Ljoe pull you with him heading to Neil's room.


"You're lying at Mrs.Ahn, didn't you ~~~~-ah?"Ljoe whisper at your ear,"Ani~why would think that?"you rise one of eyebrow at him. "Cause I think you dress up for me"Ljoe smirk and wink at you,"like I would do that"you roll your eyes at him.


When Ljoe open the door,"~~~~ noona~!"Changjo run towards you and gave you a hug. "Ahem~"you and Changjo look at Ljoe. "Changjo, let go of ~~~~-ah before I kill you right now"Ljoe glare at Changjo and within seconds, Changjo was already hiding behind C.A.P.


"I think you and Ricky should give up hugging ~~~~ if you guys still want to live"Chunji said to the maknaes,"NEVER~!"they yelled at the same time. "Oh~you guys don't want to give up"Ljoe said smirking at them and both of them gulped looking at their hyung. Before Ljoe pounce on Ricky and Changjo, you hold the back of Ljoe's shirt and resulting him to fall on his back. Ljoe look up to you, more like glaring at you.


"Why did you do that?"Ljoe said,"I won't let you hurt my dongsaengs even thought your nae namja chingu(my boyfriend)"you said glaring at him down. Ljoe stand up and dusted himself. "Fine~I'll forgive you cause your my jagiya"Ljoe said and peck you on the lips. "Yah~no PDA~! do it outside"Teen Top yelled and throw pillows at Ljoe while you went beside Chunji without Ljoe knowing it. "Yah~you'll ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said but Teen Top was still throwing pillows at him. Ljoe look infront of him but couldn't find you so, he turn around found out you sitting beside his bestfriend,Chunji laughing and a pillow hit his face.


When the pillow hits Ljoe face, Teen Top stop throwing and then hide behind you except for C.A.P & Chunji. Ljoe grab the pillow and throw it towards Teen Top but he didn't know that they hide behind you. You got hit by the pillow instead and Teen Top gasps. "In your face~"Ljoe rejoice and pointed at them but froze cause it was you, who got hit.


"~-~~~~-ah.....jagiya~"Ljoe said slowly and walk towards you. You glare at him and grab the pillow and it hit Ljoe's face hard. "Ow~my nose"Ljoe said holding his nose and the other Teen Top members brust laughing at Ljoe. "Yah~stop laughing"Ljoe said but they still were laughing their butts off.


"Guys~I made some lunch"Mrs.Ahn said downstair,"FOOD~!"Changjo,Ricky and Niel were the first one to get out of the room. You stand up,"~~~~-ah"Ljoe called you but you ignore him. "Chanhee oppa~wait for me~"you link arms with Chunji when going out leaving the mouth hanging Ljoe behind. "Come on~Ljoe"C.A.P pull Ljoe with him.


"~~~~ noona sit with me"Changjo said and you wanted to sit beside him but Ljoe pull you to sit beside him. Ricky and Changjo pout cause you sat between Ljoe and Chunji instead of them. "Today~we're eating samgyupsal and deonjang soup"Mrs.Ahn said,"Yay~"the maknae said  happily and Mrs.Ahn giggle at their cuteness.


"~~~~ noona"you look at Ricky and he held out samgyupsal to you. You open your mouth and he feed you,"Komowo~"you said covering your mouth and Ricky smile at you. Ljoe was jealous and was glaring at Ricky. When he was about to say something to Ricky, someone held out a samgyupsal infront of him. Ljoe look who held it out, he found out it was you. Teen Top and Mrs.Ahn look at you two,"palli~my hand started to hurt"you said blushing. Ljoe open his mouth and you feed him. Ljoe smile cutely at you and you look away, continuing eating.


*Aigoo~they're get highschoolers but already acting like they're married*Mrs.Ahn said looking at you and Ljoe. *~~~~-ah feed me. I'm so lucky to be finally ~~~~-ah's boyfriend. No one's gonna separate us*Ljoe thought looking at you lovingly.