Chapter 60

POKEMON?!

When Mew teleported you back home. Mew teleported you in the Pokemon's room. You sat on the ground then warp your arms around your knees and cry. All your Pokemon gathered around you. Ricky and Changjo were also in the room, went towards you.

 

"~~~~ noona, are you okay?"Changjo knee in front of you and put his hand on your head. "Did something happened?"Ricky said sitting beside you, rubbing your arms. All you Pokemon started to cry too cause they never saw you cry in front of them. "Hyung~ what are we going to do?"Changjo ask Ricky, looking at you then the Pokemon.   

 

"I don't know but do you think the reason why ~~~~ noona is crying because of  Ljoe hyung?"Ricky whisper to Changjo. "I hope not~"Changjo said.

About few minutes you finally calm down but you were still sad though. "~~~~ noona, can you tell us why you're crying?"Ricky ask you. "Ask Ljoe if you guys want answers"you said then walk away from them. Your pokemon follow where you're going.

 

"Ljoe hyung is really the cause~"Ricky said looking at you ride Cobalion then went somewhere with your Pokemon following you. "Why don't we go to where our usual hang out? Maybe Ljoe hyung is there"Changjo said. "You mean C.A.P hyung's house. Let's go there and maybe the other hyungs are there also"Ricky said and Changjo nodded.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
C.A.P's house:
 

Ricky and Changjo arrive and found all their hyungs in the living room expect for Ljoe. "Oh~  Ricky~ Changjo~ what are you guys doing here?"Chunji said when they come in. "Hyungs~ do you guys know where is Ljoe hyung?"Changjo ask them. "Oh~ if you're looking for Ljoe hyung, he's in the indoor room"Niel said pointing to a certain room.

Ricky and Changjo pop their head at the door and saw Ljoe facing down the pool, his leg was in the water. *I wonder if ~~~-ah is okay. Isn't it obvious that she's crying right now? I hope ~~~~ will let me explain*Ljoe thought looking at his reflection on the pool. 

Changjo and Ricky open the door quietly then walk slowly to Ljoe. Ljoe didn't notice them and when Changjo & Ricky's faces show on the water, Ljoe was startle causing him to fall in the pool.

"LJOE HYUNG~!"Changjo and Ricky yelled. C.A.P, Chunji, and Niel heard the maknaes shouts then run to the indoor pool. "What happened?!"C.A.P said as he came in the room. Ljoe stand up in the pool then glare at the maknaes. "hehehehehe~ sorry hyung"Ricky and Changjo said smiling innocently at Ljoe. Chunji and Niel help Ljoe out of the pool.

Indoor pool:


"Can someone give me a towel?"Ljoe said and C.A.P told Niel to get a towel for Ljoe. About few minutes, Niel came back with a towel in his hand. Niel toss it to Ljoe and he catch it then mumble 'thanks' to Niel. C.A.P pull the maknaes ears. "Ow~ hyung, owowowow~"Changjo and Ricky whine. "Why you guys push Ljoe in the pool?"C.A.P said glaring at them.

 

"We didn't push Ljoe hyung"Ricky said wincing. "Yeah~ we just came in and Ljoe hyung was startle then he fall in the pool"Changjo continue also wincing then C.A.P let go of their ears. Ricky and Changjo hold their red ears. "Is that true, Ljoe?"Chunji ask Ljoe as Chunji helps Ljoe dry his hair(A Chunjoe moment~).

 

"Well yeah~ but they came in so quietly, that's why they startle me"Ljoe said as he grab the towel from Chunji. "Anyway~ forgot about this~"Changjo said. "What do you forgot about this? You guys got me wet. What's so important that you guys -"Ljoe was cut by Ricky. "It's about ~~~~ noona"Ricky said.

When Ljoe heard your name from Ricky, he froze from his spot. "What about ~~~~-ah?"C.A.P ask the makanes. "Is she okay? Did something happened? Did she need help?"Chunji ask them. "Calm down~ hyung"Changjo said. "So~ what happened to ~~~~-ah?"Niel said. 

 

"Well~ about 2-3 hours ago, ~~~~ noona was crying as soon as Mew teleported her back home"Ricky said. "So~ we ask ~~~~ noona what happened and she told us to ask Ljoe hyung"Changjo continue. Teen Top turn around to Ljoe.

Ljoe felt they're looking at him. Ljoe sigh,"I'll tell you guys what happened"Ljoe said. "Go on~ we're all ears here"C.A.P said and the other nodded. "Well~ it started when..............."