Chapter 34

POKEMON?!

Ricky's Pov
*I wonder what ~~~~ noona wants to give to me ?*I get up, get dress,wash my face and then brush my teeth. I toast bread for myself,"Ricky~give me one"I look and saw my mother,"why don't you make one yourself?"I glare her at her and get my bread,"Yah~"my mom yelled. I just ignore her and went to school before she nags at me again.

You guys been wondering why I'm mean to my mom, I'll tell you guys a short story. One day, a woman gave birth to a baby boy then when the baby boy grow up, the woman started to order around her child like a slave...The end.

"Yah~I wish I never gave birth to you and my life would be perfect right now"my mom yell from inside the house. "Then~I wish that too cause you're not my mom, you're just a B****"I yell and slam the door and left. *I really want to leave that house but I don't want hyungs to worry about me*I thought and walk to school.
End of Ricky's Pov


You were walking towards to school and you notice Ricky walking with his head down. *I wonder what happen to him?*you thought and walk towards Ricky.

"Ricky, are you okay?"you put your hand on his shoulder,"~~~~ noona I'm okay"Ricky said with a fake smile. "Yah~what's with the fake smile?"you said looking at him and continue,"Come on~tell me, I won't tell anyone about it. I promise"you smile sweetly at him. "You promise, ~~~~ noona"Ricky said,"Aigoo~you're so cute"you pinch his cheeks and hug him,"I promise~I'll never break my promises with a great friend and dongsaeng of mine"you said.




While walking to school Ricky told you his story[sorry guys....I'm too lazy to write the story] "I really can't believe you're mom will that"you said gasping,"She's not my mom~"Ricky rise his voice a bit. "Sorry~"you smile a bit,"sorry about that noona, I just don't want that B**** to be my mom"Ricky said coldly*Ricky's life is mess up.....maybe I can help*you thought. "~~~~ noona what's the thing you're giving me?"Ricky said when you guys arrive at school. "Oh~that's right, follow me"you said and head to the garden and Ricky follow you.

Meanwhile,Teen Top just arrive at school,"Hyung~where's Ricky?"Changjo said to C.A.P,"Molla~"C.A.P said. "Okay~guys, I'll see you at lunch"Ljoe said,"Yah~what are you talking about? We have the same class"Chunji said holding Ljoe hand to stop him. "Hyung~let go,I'm going to my jagiya"Ljoe whine at Chunji. "You can see at lunch time, kaja~"Chunji said and drag Ljoe,"JAGIYA~!"Ljoe shout and whine getting drag by Chunji. "I can't believe ~~~~ noona turn Ljoe like this"Niel said looking at Ljoe,"Yah~!Niel,who are you talking to?!"Niel turn around and notice C.A.P and Chanjo were 3 feet away from him. "Hyung~wait for me!"Niel yell and run after them.

When you and Ricky made to the garden,"So~noona, what are you going to give me?"Ricky said looking at you. You put your bag down and search something in your bag and when you find it,"Here~catch!"you said and toss it to him. Ricky catch it and look at it,"What's this? ~~~~ noona"Ricky look at the thing and then you. "It's a pokeball~"you said smiling at him,"a pokeball?....you mean..."Ricky said slowly and look at you wide eyes. "Yep~my birthday present to you"you said smiling at Ricky,"you know my birthday was today"Ricky said and you nodded. "Of course I know~ what kind of friend would forgot their friends' birhtday"you said.

When you said that, all Teen Top members sneeze.

"Anyway~open it~"you said,"Okay~"Ricky said and toss the pokeball. When it the pokemon come out,Ricky close eyes cause the light coming from the ball was so bright. "Ricky~you can open your eyes"When Ricky open his eyes, he saw this pokemon.



"~~~~ noona, it's......"Ricky said,"It's what? you don't like it"you said worrily. "I thought it's a perfect gift"you said pouting,"I like no love it ~~~~ noona"Ricky said hugging Munchlax. "I thought you'l--wait~what?"you said and look at Ricky,"I said I love it. Thank you ~~~~ noona"Ricky said. "What's the name of the pokemon,noona?"Ricky said,"why don't you hear what he's going to say?"you said pointing at Munchlax. Ricky look at Munchlax and Munchlax also stare at Ricky "Munchlax"Munchlax said. "Oh~so, it's name is Munchlax. that's cute like me"Ricky said and hugging Munchlax again. "Ricky~I have another gift for you"you said carefully,"no need noona, Munchlax is already enough"Ricky said smiling at you.

"Well~it's no really a give but a request"you said,"So~what's the request, noona?"Ricky said and tried to carry Munchlax. "Would you like to live in my house?"you said smiling at Ricky,"N-noona"Ricky shutter. "You told me, you wanted to leave your house cause of your 'mom' so, how about you come to my house? I don't mind you living there"you said looking at Ricky. Ricky froze his place and you sigh and walk towards him,"I'll give you time to think. If you don't want to, I'm fine with it. It's your life afterall"you said patting Ricky's shoulder before you went to class by your self.

*Did I make a right decision about Ricky living with me? But whatever his decesion, I'm fine with it*you thought and head to your class.Before you can go to your class, someone pull inside an empty classroom. "Yah~what do you think you're doing?! Let me go!"you said and tried to escape there cause the person, who pull you there was hugging you right now. The person was a guy, guessing from your back cause you felt his abs,"~~~~-ah~"he whisper to your ears, senting shiver to your body. "Who are you?"you said it softly to him,"It's just me"he turn you around and you saw his face.

















"You babo~"..................