Chapter 62

POKEMON?!

recap:
"Don't you dare hurt her~"I said holding her collar and glaring at her. "Well~ now you're listening to me"Yuki said smirking. "I'll listen but if you dare to say bad things to my jagiya or even hurt her, I'll personally kill you"I said glaring at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just go out with me for a month and I'll leave you and that b***h, ~~~~ alone"Yuki said smirking. "I'll rather die then date you"I said pushing her hard. "Ow~ that hurts"Yuki said sitting on the ground. "That's for saying my jagiya a b***h"I hissed then walk away from her. "You'll agree with me~ just watch"Yuki shouted when I was already far away from her. *In your dreams~ b***h~ I'll never replace my ~~~~ someone like you*I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyday, Yuki keeps on bothering ever since then. Then I had enough of her, so I agree with her but she had a condition.

 

"What's your condition?"I hissed at Yuki. "I want you to not talk,text,call, or even spend time with ~~~~-ah"Yuki said smirking. "WHAT?!"I shout at her. "Oh~ come on, you can do it oppa"Yuki said acting cute at me. I look at her disgustingly,"Don't ever do that~ its gross"I said making a weird face at her. Yuki rolled her eyes at me. *I'm only doing this so this b***h will leave me and ~~~~-ah alone*I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Whenever I look at my phone, I want to send I message to ~~~~-ah but I can't cause that b***h, Yuki is looking at me whenever I look at my phone. *I miss talking to my jagiya. I want you hug and kiss her. I miss her smile, laugh, eyesmile, voice and her ageyos. I love you so much ~~~~-ah*I thought and sigh thinking about ~~~~.

 

Whenever ~~~~ is with Teen Top or Boyfriend, I was so jealous that I want to rip those arms who were hugging and touching my jagiya. Yuki hugs my arm but I always pull it away cause I don't want her germs on me. When ~~~~ text me, I don't replied her but when ~~~~ talks to me, I miss her so much~ I want to hug and shower her with kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was so happy because it is finally the last day that I'm going to see that b***h, Yuki or even hang out with her. Me and Yuki were walking on the park. She cling on my arm and start talking but I just ignore her. When we were walking, I heard a guy shouted ~~~-ah's name and I look who it was. It was Jungmin and I look who run and cuss silently before running after ~~~~.

 

Yuki shout to not leave her but I don't care about her, what I care the most is running or maybe crying. I shouted ~~~~-ah's name but she keeps on running. When she was running, I was saw a small pink animal floating beside ~~~~. ~~~~-ah stop running and I shouted her name. She look at me and I saw her tears falling down hard. When I was to run to her, she disappear and I didn't even notice I started to cry.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Oh~ That's what happen?"Chunji said patting Ljoe's shoulder. "Can you guys help me?"Ljoe look at Teen Top with tears in his eyes. Teen Top were shock because this was the first time they saw Ljoe cry in front of them. "Ljoe hyung~ I'll help you"Ricky said nodding his head cutely. "I'll also help cause I want to see ~~~~ noona smile again"Changjo said.

 

"I'll also help~ I want Ljoe hyung and ~~~ back together. Even thought I hate looking at them being lovey-dovey or kissing each other in front of me"Niel said but mumble the last part. Chunji and C.A.P, who heard him said it, smack his head. "Ow~ hyungs that hurts~"Niel said rubbing his head while the makanes laugh at Niel.

 

"We'll help you~ Ljoe so, cheer up"Chunji said patting Ljoe's back. "That's right~ even though we're not blood-related, we treat each other as brothers. So~ cheer up and we'll all help you get back with ~~~~-ah"C.A.P said. 

 

"Wo~ C.A.P hyung, where did that come from?"Niel said. "From my heart"C.A.P said. "I think you took it from someone"Ricky said. "I also thought Minsoo hyung got it from someone"Changjo said. "Yah~! You two shut up~! And Changjo, who told you that you can call me by my real name?!"C.A.P said chasing the maknaes.

 

All the Teen Top were smiling even Ljoe. *Just wait for me, ~~~~-ah and I'll promise you if we get back together, I'll never ever break your heart or even make you sad*Ljoe thought thinking about you. "Yah~! Drawf~! Thinking about naughty stuff when you and ~~~~ noona get back together"Ricky said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Ljoe shouted and Ricky started to run for his life.