Chapter 19

POKEMON?!

Buneary & Cubchoo were the first to go out,"Buneary/Cubchoo!"Sungjong and Dongho run towards them and then Drilbur come out from the ground,"Drilbur~"Sunggyu run towards him. Lucario & Zebstrika went out next,"Lucario/Zebstrika"Myungsooand Soohyun run towards them and then Blaziken,Gallade,Raichu,Absol,Chimchar,Dewott,Umbreon,Lilipup come out,"Blaziken/Gallade/Raichu/Absol/Chimchar/Dewott/Umbreon/Lilipup"Hoya,Kiseop,Dongwoo,Eli,Hoon,Sungyeol,Kevin,AJ run towards their pokemons. Everyone was happy that they finally met their pokemon.

"Wait a minute~! Where's Croakgunk?"Woohyun said, when he was about to look for him, he felt something stab him in the stomach and when he look down it was Croakgunk. "Why did you just use Poison Jab on me?"Woohyun fall down hloding his stomach,"Oppa~! are you okay"you run towards him and put his head to your lab,"I'm okay~this is how Croakgunk greet and show how much he loves me"Woohyun sit up and patted Croakgunk,"O-Okay"you stand up and leave them for awhile.

*They sure are weird when it come to their pokemons~I think I shouldn't gave them one of each pokemons eggs but all of them seems so happy, I think I did do the right thing*you thought and started to give your pokemons some food and you also gave Infinite & Ukiss some to feed their own pokemon.

About 2 hours, you heard you doorbell ringing*who could that be? I was not expecting someone today*you thought,"Togepi~"you called Togepi, 'tokitokipri~,Togepi teleproted from somewhere and landed on your arms. "Can you teleport us to the main door?"you asked Togepi,'tokipri~'Togepi wave his hands and began to glow, when you open your eyes, you saw the clouds and then you look down. You gasps and began screaming because Togepi seems to teleport you above your gates outside*I think I shouldn't use Togepi when I want to teleport somewhere*you thought while you were falling down. You close your eyes and hold Togepi in your arms and waited to crash down(die), but you felt someone catch you and seems to carry you bridal style.

When you open your eyes,you saw it was................