Chapter 7

POKEMON?!

You turn around and saw Ricky and Changjo.They jump and hug you,'Does this kid has a split personality?',you thought and look at Ricky."YAH~! you two get away from the nerd, you'll get her germs",you heard someone yelled and you look it was no other than Ljoe with the other Teeen Top members.

"Hyung~don't be mean to noona",Ricky & Changjo said in unison."NOONA?!",C.A.P,Chunji,Ljoe & Niel yelled,"that is none of your business hyungs -merong-",Ricky said."since when did you guys caled her noona?",Niel said.

"can you guys let me go now?I have to go home",you said and trying to pull yourself from Ricky and Changjo."~~~ noona,can we drop your house?",Changjo said,"NO~!",you said it immediately and Teen Top look at you weirdly."What meant is that.......I have to go somewhere today",you said and walk away from them.

"Oh~that's right!",Ricky said,"What is it?",Chunji said."Hyungs~you know that ~~~ noona is very pretty",Ricky said,"Yeah very very pretty"Changjo said."pretty~I bet you mean ugly",Ljoe said,"No~hyung really she's very pretty without her glasses",Ricky said."then give us proof",C.A.P said,"okay~",Changjo said and get his phone,"here~",Changjo lets Teen Top look at a photo.


When they saw it,their jaws and eyes were wide open,"Is she really the person in this picture",Ljoe said and Changjo just nod,"Wait a minute~where or when did you take this picture?",Ricky said."that's a sercet",Changjo said and wiggle his eye brows.'I never thought she look pretty not to mention cute',Ljoe thought still holding Changjo's phone."Hyung,are you done admiring noona?",Changjo said,"I'm not admiring her",Ljoe quicky respond and other Teen Top just laugh quietly.Changjo look at Ljoe and Ljoe notice the maknae's stare,"I'm going home"Ljoe said and went home.

When Ljoe arrived to his house,he received a messege and it was from Changjo.When he open it,it was your pictur
e.Ljoe smile when he saw the picture.

From:Changjo Maknae
To:Ljoe hyung
Do you like her,hyung?
When Ljoe read it,he blush a little.'no~the almighty Ljoe does not like her?I'm I.....nononono',Ljoe thought and replied Changjo

To:Changjo Maknae
From:Ljoe hyung
NO~

From:Changjo Maknae
To:Ljoe hyung
You're lying hyung
"I'm not lying,I don't like her;she's a nerd why would a like her",Ljoe talking to himself and he just lay down to his bed and clase his eyes and went to sleep.

"Hyung~I'm so happy that we're friends with ~~~ now",Minwoo said while jumping around,"Yah~Minwoo stop jumping around",Donghyun said and Minwoo stop jumping."you know know that she's older than us",Kwangmin said,"how do you that?",Youngmin said and rise his right eyed brow."I asked ~~~",Kwangmin said."so~hyung,when's ~~~ noona's birthday?",Minwoo said,"oh~she told me it was on January",Kwangmin said and that Jeongmin's attention."When in January?",Jeongmin said,"Wae you want to know hyung",Kwangmin said and Jeongmin look away to hide his red cheeks."Hyung~do you like ~~~ noona?",Youngmin & Kwangmin said in unison and that got all Boyfriend's attention,"that's......em...mm",Jeongmin mutter."oh~Jeongmin hyung has a crush on ~~~ noona",Minwoo said and giggle,"SHUT UP!",Jeongmin yelled and his face was red as an tomato.Boyfriend members started to .

"achooo~",you sneeze,"I think someone is talking about me",you said."pikapika",Pikachu rub his cheeks to your cheeks,"I'm okay",you said and patted Pikachu's head.'I wonder if there is really a person talking or thinking about me',you thought.