Chapter 13

POKEMON?!

Continue from Chapter 12
You went outside infront of the door and you had a remote control on your hand. You press the button and the gates immediately open be itself,"Hyung~there's a ghost!"Ricky scream like a girl hugging Ljoe,you saw what happened and laugh. Teen Top heard laughing,they turned around and about 2-3 meters from them a girl laughing at them.

"Wow~noona you look pretty"Ricky said to you,"Komowo"you smile sweetly at him and Ricky blush."Anyway~you guys should come in,its cold out here"you said rubbing your arms."But the gates are not close yet"Niel said,"Oh~don't worry about that,here"you said and press the button on the remote control and the gates closes.
(you wear this expect the hat)


You make some hot chocolate and then gave them to Teen Top."Anyway~how did you guys know where I live?"you eyed each one of the Teen Top."One of the waitress in the ___ cafe told us"Ljoe said sipping his hot chocolate,"Okay~and what you guys want?"you said,"Me and Changjo just want to go your house but hyungs decide to come with us"Ricky said sipping and added,"This is so good"pointing at hi hot chocolate.

Suddenly,Haunter pop out of nowhere and C.A.P face and C.A.P punch and let go of the mug his holding but his hand just went through Haunter.Haunter laugh and dissapper,"are you okay?"you said helping C.A.P stand,"Yeah~I'm okay"C.A.P said,"where's your mug?"you said and look everywhere,"~~~ noona look up"Changjo said and you look up and saw the Mug floating in the air.You look upstairs and saw Espeon,it was Espeon using Psychic"put the mug down gently,Espeon"you said and Espeon put the mug gently on the table."I'm sorry about that,its that some pokemons like to prank,I'm really sorry"you said bow to them.

"It's okay"Chunji said,"You guys wait here,I'll talk to them(Pokemons)"you went upstairs and talk to them."Guys~they're my friends now,so don't hurt them ,okay?"they nodded."How about I invite here and they can play with us?"you said and your pokemon immediately shakes their head,"Oh~come one,for me"you said doing ageyo at them. The pokemons look at you and agree with it,"Okay~"you said and went downstairs where Teen Top are.

"Come on,you guys"you said pulling them upstairs,"~~~~ noona where are we going?"Ricky and Changjo said."Just come on~"you said and when you guys finally it. And you open the door,Teen Top's eyes and Jaws are wide open again."~~~ noona I'm not dreaming I'm I?"Ricky said looking at you and slighty pinch Ricky's cheeks,"There~still dreaming"you said letting go of his cheeks."I'm not dreaming~"Ricky said and run around inside.Ljoe went somewhere near a pond and Squirtle was there and when Ljoe approach Squirtle,Squirtle use Hydro Pump at him.Ljoe scream and when he scream,you and Teen Top got to where Ljoe is,his clothes was so wet,"Here~"you hand him some towel,"Thanks"he said grabbing the towel from you."What happened to you?"C.A.P,Chunji said and Ljoe explain what happened and when he was done explaining,Teen Top was laughing.

"Yah~!you guys better stop laughing"you said to them and they stop laughing,'wow~thanks,my girl is so kind......wait did I just said my girl what heck LEE BYUNGHUN are you saying'Ljoe thought.