Chapter 22

POKEMON?!

Continue ch.21
-Lunch Time-
"Hyung~do you like ~~~~ noona?"Changjo asked Ljoe and Ljoe almost chock his water,"Me*cough*like*cough*her???"Ljoe said and Chunji rubbing his back. "Changjo~! Why would Ljoe hyung like her? and ~~~~ noona is mine!!!"Ricky said whining. "Did I heard it right? ~~~ noona is yours*psh*as if, for your information ~~~~ noona is mine"Ricky turn around glaring at them because he saw Youngmin&Minwoo.

"Hey~guys"Boyfriend greeted Teen Top well expect for Ricky,Youngmin&Minwoo because they're arguing about that you were theirs. "Oh~!you three shut up~!"C.A.P&Donghyun shouted at them and they stop arguing but they were still glaring at each other.

"Oh~so the rumors were true"Hyunseong said,"what rumors?"Niel&Chunji said,"you guys didn't heard about it?"Jungmin said. "If we know, then what's the point asking you guys?"Ljoe said rolling his eyes,"Well~we heard that you guys and ~~~~ are more close friends now,is that true?"Donghyun look at Teen Top and they just nodded.

Meanwhile, you were in the garden with Ninetales,Buizel,Serperior,Pikachu,Mienshao,and Celebi. *I wish everyday was like this.....peace and quiet*you thought and about to go to sleep but was awkening by the opening of the door*talk about peace and quiet*you thought.

"Yah~! nerd don't ignore me"you look and saw it was Yuki,one of the queenkas. You rolled your eyes and stand up to look at her properly,"Yes~is there someth-"you couldn't finish because she slap you. Your pokemons who are hiding was furious and was about show their selves to Yuki but you put your hand up signaling to stop where they are.

"Oh~are you going to fight back,nerd?"Yuki said,"Anya~"you said smiling at her and when she was about to slap you again, you close your eyes and waited for the impact of the slap but nothing happen, so you look and saw Ljoe holding Yuki's wrist to stop her from slapping you.

"What are you doing to her?"Ljoe asked Yuki and let go of her wrist,"Oppa~she started first"Yuki started to act cute infront of Ljoe and you pretend to threw up looking at her. Ljoe saw what you did and slighty smile at you but you didn't saw it. "Oppa~come on, let's leave this nerd and go somewhere, so we can have date"Yuki hold Ljoe arms but Ljoe yank his arm back,"Why would I go with a plastic girl like you?"Ljoe said glaring at her. When Yuki heard Ljoe said 'plastic girl',she run downstairs crying and Ljoe smile/smirk when she left.

"I think that was harsh and mean Ljoe oppa"you said and your pokemon come out from their hiding spot and run towards you. All of them were saying if you okay,"I'm okay~it just hurt a bit"you said and when Ninetales the part Yuki slap you, you slighty flinch. "~~~~-ah, are you okay?"Ljoe cupped your cheeks and you suddenly freeze because your and Ljoe faces were just an inch away.

Ljoe look at you and you also stare at him and Ljoe started move towards your lips. You didn't move and his lips and your lips touch, Ljoe move his arms around your waist and pull you closer to him. *I really fall in love with you,~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought still kissing you but you didn't return the kiss because you froze.

What you didn't know that someone was watching you and Ljoe kiss. *Ljoe, how dare you kiss ~~~~?! I was the first one to like her, not you*he thought and walk away.