Chapter 56

POKEMON?!

One day, Teen Top didn't go to school. *I wonder where they are*you thought walking to school. This morning you check Ricky and Changjo's room and they were not there.

When you were walking, you didn't notice that Boyfriend were in front of you causing you to bump one of the member's chest. "I'm sorry~"you said and when you look up, it was Jungmin. "It's okay~"Jungmin said. "~~~~ noona, are you okay?"Minwoo said. "I'm okay~ just thinking why Teen Top didn't go to school today"you said.

"Now that you mention, I din't saw them today. Usually when we saw you, Teen Top is already by your sides"Hyungseong said. "I think I'll just call Byunghun oppa when I go home or after school"you said walking to class. "~~~~ noona! Wait for me"Minwoo said catching up to you with Youngmin and Kwangmin following.

Dring class, you were thinking about Ljoe and Teen Top. On lunch time, you went to the  roof/garden. You bring Pikachu, Swanna, Ninetales, Mew, Meleotta, and Scraggy. You Gave them thier food and when they were done, they play.

Mew was on your head sleeping. Ninetales was on your right laying down with you patting its head. Pikachu was on your lap still eating. Meleotta, Swanna, and Scraggy were playing. Boyfriend join you but they were 2-3 meters away from you cause your pokemons don't like or trust them.

When lunch end, you put your pokemons back to their pokeballs. Boyfriend and you head back to class.

-After School-
When you were walking home,"~~~~-ah/noona!"you turn around to see Teen Top. You stayed where you are and Teen Top walk towards you. "Miss me, jagiya~"Ljoe said smirking at you. You blankly look at them before walking away.




"Babe~ are you mad at me?"Ljoe said as he catch up to you. You look at him closely and not saying anything. "Babe~"Ljoe said sweetly. You put your hands on his face and pull his face close to you. Ljoe was shock a bit and Teen Top look away and go back to their home leaving you and Ljoe cause they thought both you are going to kiss but no~ you were only looking at Ljoe's face.


"What happened to your face?"you said. Ljoe pull his face away from you. "Nothing~ "Ljoe away from you. "Care to explain why there's a bruise on your face?"you said rising on of your eyebrows at Ljoe. 


"Well~ let's just say~ Teen Top and I had a fight with Block B last night and it was a big fight but we won"Ljoe said smiling at you. You gave Ljoe your poker face and then walk away ignoring him. "Jagiya~ wait~"Ljoe said holding your arm and turnng you to face him.


When Ljoe turn you around, Ljoe saw your eyes were a bit teary. *good job, Ljoe~ you make your jagiya cry*Ljoe thought. "Babe~ why are you crying?"Ljoe said carelessing your face. "I'm not crying"you said looking away from Ljoe. Ljoe tried to face you to him again. Ljoe pressed his lips to yours and pulling you in to a sweet kiss.


"I don't like tears on your face, jagiya~ you know that you're beautiful when you smile"Ljoe said as he pull away from the kiss. You blush and look away. "Aigoo~ you're so cute"Ljoe said looking at you. "I'll promise you that I'll never make you cry"Ljoe said. "You promise~"you said holding your pinky out. "I promise~~"Ljoe interwine his pinky with yours. "How about we seal it with a kiss?"Ljoe said. 

Before you could even reply, Ljoe pull you into a kiss. *I'll promise to never make you cry cause that's the last thing that I even want to see*Ljoe thought pulling you close to him.