Chapter 47

POKEMON?!

Ljoe just pass the test and quickly look for you. You were in the roof top garden with Ninetales, Bayleef, Beautifly, Chatot and Audino.


"~~~~-ah~!"Ljoe barge in and run towards you. You jump a bit and also the pokemons when Ljoe barge in. "Oppa~ you scare me and them"you said ponting at the pokemons. "Sorry~"Ljoe rub the back of his neck,"so~ you're looking for me, oppa"you stand up and walk towards Ljoe.

"Oh~ that's right"Ljoe said then hug you and you squeal a bit by the sudden hug by him. "O-oppa, what's wrong?"you said shuttering a bit. "I pass my test all thanks to you, jagiya"Ljoe said and pull you close to him, kissing you.

"Oppa~"you pull away from the kiss,"wae?"Ljoe look at you. You also look at him and you two just stare each other about 2 minutes until Chatot suddely use peck on Ljoe's head then flew up in the tree. "Ow~ my head"Ljoe said rubbing his head,"Oppa~ are you okay? I'm so sorry about Chatot"you said holding his head looking, worrily about him.

"It's okay~ I think the little guy is worry about you"Ljoe said holding your hands, smiling at you. "I'm really sorry, oppa~"you said sighing,"hey~ I told you it's okay"Ljoe said carelessing your cheeks and you smile at him.

"Anyway~ tomorrow, let's celebrate~"Ljoe said,"what for?"you asked cluelessly. "Because I pass my test and you help me pass it"Ljoe said,"Sure~"you said nodding your head. "Can we go too?!"Ricky and Changjo said poping out of nowhere with Teen Top.

"No~!"Ljoe said immediately glaring at the maknaes. The maknaes ignoring Ljoe's glaring and face you with their puppy eyes. "~~~~ noona, can go too?"Ricky said pouting,"Yeah~ noona, can we go too?"Changjo said.

You look at the maknaes back, Ljoe was shaking his head saying NO. You look at Changjo and Ricky's face again and they're doing ageyo. You sigh and nodded slowly.

Ricky and Changjo's faces lighten up while Ljoe's face turn into a frown. You walk towards Ljoe,"Come on~ oppa, they're your dongsaengs"you said tilting your head cutely at him. Ljoe look at you and sigh then nodding his head slowly.

"Thank you oppa"you said then hugging him and he hug you back*Anything to make you happy*Ljoe thought smiling hugging you.