Chapter 39

POKEMON?!

When school was over,you ran to go home immediately so that Ljoe won't catch up with you. When you ran you bump into someone*I hope its not Ljoe. I hope~please don't be Ljoe*you thought and slowly look who you bump into. "Annyeong ~~~~ noona, what the hurry?"Ricky said tilting his head and you sigh in relief*Thank goodness~its just Ricky*you thought. "Where's the others?"you ask him,"Oh~they went home already cause C.A.P hyung said about going to a meeting"Ricky said.


"Oh~Okay"you said and began walking again with Ricky beside you. "You're not going with them?"you ask him and he shakes his head."I told them I have to do something important"Ricky said,"Then why are you with me? Go~ you have something important to do, didn't you?"you said and push him a bit.


"Yeah~ you know the one you ask me this morning about moving in with you"Ricky rub his neck,"Oh~ you can tell when you're ready. I'm not rushing you"you said smiling at him. "Arayo~ Noona, my answer is yes. I hope you don't mind me living with you"Ricky said,"Oh~of course I don't mind. I was the one saying it so its fine with me"you said. "But noona~ I think we should keep this a secret"Ricky said,"Wae?"you ask. "I don't want Ljoe hyung to kill me. When he found out about this, I don't think he'll let me live"Ricky said shivering thinking the wrath of Ljoe.


"I think that's a good idea"you said,"Oh~that's right, ~~~~ noona you know Ljoe hyung wanted to go to our class so that he'll be the one sending you home"Ricky said. "But C.A.P hyung stop him before he could go"Ricky said laughing, remembering Ljoe whining to C.A.P to let him see you.


"Okay~enough talking about Ljoe. We have to go to your house and get your stuff"you said and pull Ricky. "You know ~~~~ noona I think that you're falling for Ljoe hyung"when Ricky said that your face was turning red. Ricky who saw your face red,"did I think the target?"Ricky said teasing you. "S-shut up~! let's just go to your house and get your stuff"you said and walk faster leaving the laughing Ricky. "~~~~ noona~ wait~"Ricky run to catch up with you.


About few minutes, you and Ricky arrive to his house. "I'll just wait here outisde while you get your stuff"you said and Ricky nodded before going inside.

Ricky's Pov
When I came in, I was greeted by the b***h, who is my mom and she was smirking at me. "Well~seems you have a b***h, after all. "She's not a b***h if you're looking for a b***h, she's right infront of me"I said smirking and went to my room to pack my stuff.


When I went to my room, I heard the b***h yelled curse words at me when I was in my room. *Yell whatever you want I don't care*I thought while putting my stuff in a bag.


When I was done packing, I went down and was greeted by the b***h again. "What do you want? I'm leaving. Isn't that what you wish for?"I said glaring at her. "Well~Good redence(Idk if this the right spelling)"she said glaring back at me. "Well then~ Goodbye b***h"I said and finally walk out from hell.
End of Ricky's Pov


"Are you okay?"you said when Ricky was out of his house. "I'm fine~but why would you ask me that, noona"Ricky said. "Aigoo~cause you're crying, pabo~"you said,"crying"Ricky touch his face and it was wet. "Come here~"you said opening your arms and Ricky run towards you. 


When Ricky run towards you, you fall down but you didn't mind cause Ricky was crying. Ricky cried on your chest and you hug him and rub his back. "Uljima~ Noona is going to be with you now"you said looking at Ricky crying infront of you. *You said something about hating your mother but the truth is that you love her so much*you thought and look at the window of Ricky's house. You saw his mother looking at you at the window,'don't worry your son is strong annd he has a lot of friends to support him'you mouth talk her and she seem to understand you. She smile at you saying thank you before going back inside.


About 2-3 minutes, Ricky finally clam down. "Sorry~ noona, I seem to wet your unifrom"Ricky said rubbing his eyes. "Its okay~ now that you're finally clam down. How about we go now? I have to feed the other pokemons too, you know"you said standing up and held out your hand to Ricky. Ricky put his hand on your hand and you help me to stand up.


"Okay~kaja~!"you said and walk to your house with Ricky beside you. When you guys finally arrive to your house/mansion/castle,"I never get tried from aweing your castle, ~~~~ noona"Ricky said and you just giggle.

"Okay~I'll tell you where you're going to stay? follow me~"you said and went upstairs with Ricky following you. "Okay,this~will be your room"you said opening the door.

When you open it, Ricky jaw and eyes were wide open. Ricky couldn't speak and was speechless to move. "I'll say you like it. Anyway~just tell me if you need anything. My room is just next to this room"you said and leaving Ricky frozen there.