Chapter 43

POKEMON?!

You, Ricky and Changjo head to school together. When you arrive infront of the school, you were suddenly tackle sending you on the ground. You thought its the maknaes of boyfriend but it wasn't them, it was Ljoe. "Jagiya~ did Ricky do something bad to you?"Ljoe said searching if you were hurt then glare at Ricky.

"Oppa~ can you get off of me first?"you said pushing Ljoe and stand up dusting yourself. "And don't touch me like that. Are you a ert?"you said glaring at him and head to your class. "Jagiya~ wait for me~!"Ljoe said and chase after you.

"Ljoe hyung really did change that much"Ricky said,"Ljoe hyung even became so overprotective to ~~~~ noona"Changjo said. "That's because he is so madly in love with ~~~~-ah"Ricky and Changjo look behind who said it, it was Chunji follow by C.A.P and Niel behind him. "I know but I like this kind of Ljoe hyung better cause he's not bullying me much anymore"Niel said. "Lucky~"Ricky pouted,"you're the only one who can't escape from Ljoe's bullying Ricky"C.A.P said patting his head before heading to his class.

You went inside your classroom and sat on your seat looking at the window. Ljoe came inside your classroom and all the girls in the room scream when they saw Ljoe. "Ljoe oppa~ did you come to see me?"Yuki said to Ljoe. Ljoe ignore her and went to where you are. Yuki was mad cause Ljoe ignore her.

When Ljoe went towards you, all the girls gasps. You look what was the commotion was about. Ljoe was infront of you and you look up to him. He pout angrily at you but you thought it was cute. You wave your hands down saying to Ljoe to bend down. He look at you then bend his head having face to face with you. You give him a quick peck on the lips and giggle cutely.

Ljoe look at you and smile back at you then went to his class. You look at Ljoe walking away from your class*pabo~*you thought smiling at him. "See you later~ Jagiya~!"Ljoe shouted and throw a flying kiss at you before exiting your class. All the girls in your class glare at you especially Yuki.

*How the heck did she stold my Ljoe? Ljoe oppa is mine not yours*Yuki thought and glare at you so hard. You felt the girls glaring at you so, you glare back at them and they look away from you immediately expect for Yuki that is. *That's right~ look away cause I have the scariest glare, taught by the great Myungsoo*you thought.