Chapter 28

POKEMON?!

"Jungmin here~confess to my JAGIYA~!!!"Ljoe said and yelled the last part pointing at Jungmin. "Jungmin~, Is Ljoe telling the truth?"Donghyun said,"What you don't believe me?!"Ljoe make a face at him and Jungmin only nodded to respond at Donghyun. Boyfriend&Teen Top gasps,"I love ~~~~-ah long time ago and that jerk over there decided to confess"Jungmin said and pointing at Ljoe.

"Ha~you're just jealous that I got her first before you stupid"Ljoe said smirking and Jungmin was about to charge at Ljoe but was stop by Donghyun&Hyungseong. While they were arguing and the others trying to control Ljoe&Jungmin, you put your pokemons on their balls back and tried to escape. You try to be quiet soo they won't notice you and they did not look at you and finally went out and run towards your class.

About 2 minutes,"~~~~ noona, what is your reaction to this?"Ricky look at his side and notice you were not there. "Hyungs~I think ~~~~ noona escape"Ricky said,"WHAT?!"Boyfriend&Teen Top yelled in unison. "JAGIYA~!"Ljoe run to find you,"I think Ljoe turn into a pabo when he fell for ~~~~"Chunji said,"I agree with you"Donghyun,C.A.P,Hyunseong&Niel said. The maknae's were confuse and look at their hyungs and they(Hyungs) turn around to look at the maknae's confuse faces.

-Afterschool-
When the bell rang, you stand up and dash towards the gates but stop when someone got your wrist*tsk~so close*you thought. You turn around and saw it was Ljoe,"Why are running away from me,~~~~-ah?"Ljoe said. "Me~running~ani~I was.....yeah that's it~ I was going home early so I can sleep early for school tomorrow"you said. Ljoe rised his eyebrow at you,"But we don't have school tomorrow"he said,"Oh~really then I have to go home so I-"you didn't continue cause Ljoe cut you,"How about tomorrow, we go out on a date?"your wide your eyes and look at him*Kyeopta~*Ljoe thought.

"So~What do you say?"Ljoe said smiling at you,"I....um...."you look at Ljoe and saw he saw pouting at you,"Okay~"you said after you sigh. "Okay~I'll go to your house and pick you up at 10. Bye~Jagiya"Ljoe said but before he left, he peck you on the lips and run away leaving you blushing*Pabo~*you thought pouting and head home.

Jungmin saw and heard the conversation you&Ljoe talked about,*I think I should plan something to break those two*Jungmin thought smirking and head home too.