Chapter 25

POKEMON?!

You woke up early and do your daily routine*Why did I except the idea Ljoe being my boyfriend?*you thought and when you thought about Ljoe being your boyfriend, you started to blush. *Ani ~~~~-ah you don't like him*you thought and headed to school.

When you were infront of the school,Ljoe saw you and run towards your way. "Annyeong~babe"Ljoe smile sweetly at you and you look away so, he won't see you blushing*Aigoo~why did he have to smile? But he's smile is cute.....ADWAE~! I don't think he's cute...but he is cute.....no he's not*you thought.

You were busy arguing in your head and that you forgot that Ljoe is infont of you. "~~~~-ah,gwenchana?"Ljoe put his hand on your shoulder and you finally notice that you were spacing out,"ne~gwenchana"you said. "Ok~kaja, I'll drop you to your class"Ljoe put his arms around your waist and when he did that, all the girls look at you guys, mainly glaring at you.

"Ljoe, I think you should go to your class"you try to get Ljoe arms off you but he didn't. "Ljoe~"you whine cutely at him,"hmm~"he look at you,"let me go"you said trying to get his arms off you again,"I'll let go if you call me oppa"Ljoe wiggle his eyebrow at you. "BWOH?!"you give him -wth- look,"come on~I'm older than you, you know"Ljoe look at you pouting. *Kyah~that's so cute....anya that was not cute*you thought and sigh.

"Ljoe oppa~can you let me go?"you pout cutely at him*Wow~she's so cute, I'm so lucky to have you ~~~~-ah*ljoe thought and without knowing pinching your cheek. "Ljoe oppa appayo"you slap his hand and rub your cheek,"Miahne"Ljoe rub the back of his neck akwardly. You finally arrive your class and what seems a long time for you get there. "I'll see you around,oppa"you said and go inside but Ljoe hold your wrist and you turn around to face him. "What?"you said and Ljoe point his cheek to you and you suddenly blush and Ljoe smirk looking at you blushing. "come on, ~~~~-ah it's just on the cheek and I'll go to my class and if you do-"Ljoe didn't continue cause you kiss his cheek and run to inside your class blushing, leaving frozen Ljoe outside.