Chapter 29

POKEMON?!

You woke up and get ready for your date with Ljoe*Why I'm excited? Suposely I should be excited but I don't know really know why*you thought and get dress.

Hairstyle:

When you were finally done, you heard your doorbell rang and you know it was Ljoe. You call out Mew,"Mew~"Mew appear infront of you by seconds. "Can you teleport me?"you plead to Mew and Mew nodded and teleport you infront of the door.

When you arrived there, you saw Ljoe with you sitting on the coach*Wait a minute~I'm here, why there's me there?*you thought and go towards them. You saw that 'you' were sitting on Ljoe's lap and his face. *That's not me~!*you thought and run towards them,"Yah~! what do you think you're doing?"you push 'you' and Ljoe look confuse cause there's two of you. "Yah~I know that's you Zorua"you said glaring at 'you' and 'you' turn into Zorua and it was laughing and run back to the polemons' room.

*OMG~! that was so embarrasing~I never do such daring things like that*you thought and look at Ljoe.*Wow~he looks cute on that outfit*you thought and look at Ljoe.

"Ljoe oppa~I'm sorry about that"you said rubbing your neck at the back. Ljoe look at you,"It's okay~I thought that was you"Ljoe said,"Ani~but what's with the glasses?"you asked Ljoe but he seems didn't heard you cause he was so awe*She's so pretty~*Ljoe thought. You snap your fingers at Ljoe and he shakes his head. "Ne~what is it?"Ljoe said and you sigh,"I said what's the glasses for? I been calling your name 5 times"you said crossing your arms. "hehehe~sorry~you mean this glasses I kinda lost my contact lens today"Ljoe said and you gasps.

*Don't tell me when he's at school, he wears contacts and he has a bad eye sight*you thought looking at Ljoe. "come on~kaja"Ljoe said but before you can go, you notice something purring under you. You look down and found it was Evie,"What's wrong?"you pick it up and face to you. "come on~! ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said,"Can you wait I have to put Evie back to the room?"you said and Ljoe just nodded and sat on the couch.

About 5 minutes, you finally came down,"I'm sorry about that Ljoe oppa"you said. "It's okay~so, can we go to our date?"Ljoe extend his arms,"Sure~"you put your arms around him smiling sweetly at him. *I'm so lucky that I finally have you ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought and both of you walk out of your house.