Chapter 14

POKEMON?!

You wake up and get ready for school. After you're done eating,you went to the pokemon's room and you decided to bring:
Swanna

Lilligant

Gothitelle

Absol

Luxray

Togekiss

"okay~let's go"you put them in their pokeballs,"okay~you guys behave while I'm out",you said to the pokemons who are left behind.

You were walking to school,"~~~~-ah!"you turn around and saw Infinite and Ukiss."
nan neohuideul-i al-a?(Do I know you guys?)"you look at them and you heard someone gasp,"~~~~-ah,don't tell me you forgot about your Sungggyu oppa?"the guy who gasp and you smiled at him and he smiled too,"Aniyo~mollayo,Annyeong"you said and Sunggyu smiled turn into a frowned.

You were about to go but someone held your wrist and you turn around saw that it was Sunggyu,"come on,~~~~-ah you forgot your own cousin"he said,"Mollayo~I don't remember having a cousin and I'm sorry but I have to go I'm late for school"you said and walk away from them.

"Hyung~I thought you told us that you're cousin was cute but all I can see is a nerd"Sungyeol said and Sunggyu smacks his head,"Don't you ever insult my cousin,you hear me!"he yelled at him,"Wow~clam down hyung"Woohyun said and grab him more like holding him with Dongwoo.

"Yah~Soohyun hyung,how come ~~~~-ah didn't remember me?"Sunggyu asked Soohyun,"Molla~but look"he said and pointed somewhere and Sunggyu follow where he pointed at and look.Infinite and Ukiss also look and they saw you,"I'm just kidding oppa"you said laughing and stuck your tongue 'merong' and run toward your school now.

"Aigoo~she was just playing with me"Sunggyu said,"I was right"Soohyun said,"Bwoh?!don't tell me hyung that you know all the time ~~~~-ah was just kidding"Sunggyu said and Soohyun just nodded.When Sunggyu was about to jump on Soohyun,"OUCH~!",they heard someone,"Hyung~wasn't that ~~~~-ah vioce?"Sunggyu asked Soohyun and both of them run towards where you are, followed by the other members of Infinite and Ukiss.

"Ow~that hurts"you rub your foreheard and you were sitting on the floor and you look at your side and saw a rock,you pick it up,"you stupid rock! I fell down because of you"you shouted to the rock,"~~~~-ah!"you look behind you and saw Infinite and Ukiss,"are you okay?"Sunggyu asked you,"I'm fine oppa I just fell because of this rock"you said pouting and show the rock to Sunggyu infront of his face.

"Aigoo~uri aegi is being a baby"Soohyun said,"I'm not~!"you said doing an ageyo,"On second thought,she's cute hyung"Sungyeol said to Sunggyu,"Hands off~!"Sunggyu and Soohyun yelled.Sungyeol put his hands up,"okok,no need to be angry"

"Can you stand up ~~~~-ah?"Sunggyu asked you,"ye--"you were cut by someone,"Hands off noona"Changjo stand infront of you,"are you okay,noona?"Ricky said on your side trying to help you stand,"I'm okay"you said."~~~~-ah are you okay?"Chunji said and you just smiled and nodded.C.A.P and Ljoe were talking more like looking for a fight,"Yah~!how can you guys hurt a girl?!"Ljoe shouted at them,"we didn't even hurt her"L said,"yet"C.A.P added and L glared at him.

"~~~~-ah,did they hurt you?"Niel asked you while looking at face if there was a wound and when he found there was a bit blood on your forehead and Chunji also saw it,"~~~~-ah! what happened to your forehead it's bleeding?!"Niel&Chunji yelled,"Are you okay,noona?"Ricky and Chango said.

C.A.P and Ljoe heard it,'how dare they hurt jagiya?!they'll pay',Ljoe thought."Yah~! I thought you guys said you didn't hurt her"C.A.P yelled,"Yah! don't you ever yelled at me,I'm older than you,you should respect me"Sunggyu said glaring at him."and why would I respect you?because you hurt her"C.A.P said and pointed at you.

Sunggyu turn around to look at you and you smiled at him and he knows what that means,"Guys~kaja"Sunggyu said and walk away with Ukiss but Hoya stand there still glaring at Teen Top and L went back to his hyung,"Hoya hyung calm down,kaja"L said and hold Hoya's shoulder and both of them left.

"Hyung~why did we leave? I wanna beat them up"Hoya said,"Me too"Aj & Eli said."You guy know that ~~~~-ah is there"Kevin said,"oh~that's right"Aj&Eli said."yeah I don't want ~~~~ to hate me"Sungjong said,"I agree with hyung~I don't want ~~~~-ah to hate me neither"Dongho said.
"Ok~kaja!"Sunggyu said,"where are we going,hyung?"Woohyun said,"to have fun while we wait for ~~~~-ah to come"Sunggyu said,"that's right"Soohyun said and both groups went somewhere to have fun.

"~~~~ noona are you really okay?"Ricky asked you,"for the hundred time, I'm fine"you said and walk away from them,"Noona~!"Changjo and Ricky said and chase after you but C.A.P hold the back of their shirts,"Hyung~I wanna go to ~~~~ noona"Changjo and Ricky said.

"leave her alone for now"Chunji said,"yeah,you guys look like her dogs if you keep following her"Niel said slightly laughing.Ricky and Changjo glared at Niel,"Bwoh?!",Both of them chase Niel this time,"ahh~! I was just kidding"Niel said running away from Ricky and Changjo,"No way~we're not going to forgive you",Ricky&Changjo said chasing Niel.

C.A.P and Chunji were laughing at them,"isn't this hilarious,Ljoe?"Chunji said and look behind him but Ljoe wasn't there.'where the heck are you,Ljoe?'Chunji thought.

"I wonder, where the oppas are now?"you said to no one,"are you talking to yourself?"you jump and turn around and saw Ljoe."Yah~you scare me"you put your hand to your chest while pouting,'cute',Ljoe thought.

You and Ljoe were walking and you guys never said a word,'okay~Lee Byunghun,it now or never'Ljoe thought."~~~~-ah"you turn around to face him,"ne~"you smiled cutely at him,'kyeopta~'Ljoe thought,"I...I..just.."Ljoe shuttered,"umm"you look at him,'yah~why can't I speak normally?fine if I can't speak it, I have to do it'Ljoe thought.

Ljoe grab your shoulders,"What ar--"you were cut by Ljoe's lips and you froze,'wow~she's has a soft lips'Ljoe thought,now Ljoe moved his arms to your waist to pulled you closer to him.

"YAH~! what do you think you're doing?"