Chapter 9

POKEMON?!

Continue from Chapter 8
"Aw~come on ~~~ noona, you just told us yesterday that we could be friends",Minwoo said pouting.You look at him rising your right eyebrow,"Are you guys sure I said yes?"

"~~~ noona!"Youngmin,Kwangmin,Ricky,Minwoo, and Changjo whine and pout.You started to laugh at them and they look at you weirdly."You guys should see you faces, it was priceless",you said while laughing.
                             'Cute',Boyfriend and Teen Top thought.

"Anyway~I did agree being friends with you guys but.....",you stop and look at Boyfriend and Teen Top.Donghyun and C.A.P notice that you are looking at them.

"Hyungs~I think ~~~ noona is referring to you guys",Changjo and Minwoo said in unison."We already introduce ourselves to you like two days ago",Hyunseong said and Donghyun added,"Yeah~well expect for them",pointing at Teen Top."Yah! don't point at us like we are going to hurt her",C.A.P siad pointing at you.You flinch,"Hyung~you just scare her",Chunji elbow C.A.P and he look at you.

"Miahne,didn't mean to scare you",C.A.P said and patted your head."Stay away from my noona",Ricky and Minwoo said in unison pulling you away from C.A.P.

"Oh~that's right you shouldn't be scare of us,~~~ noona especially Jungmin hyung,he g---",Jungmin immediately cover Youngmin's mouth."You should keep you mouth shut",Jungmin whisper to Youngmin."Miahne hyung",Youngmin
sa
id.

"Anyways~you don't have to scare of us, we won't bite",C.A.P said and Chungji & Niel nodding agreeing with C.A.P and added,"We're friends now because of our maknaes"

"Hyungs,you should introduce youselves to ~~~ noona",Changjo said and Ricky added,"You should hyungs","Why do I have to introduce myself to her?"Ljoe said and you put your head down.'Why you did that Ljoe?you pabo~',Ljoe thought scolding himself.

"I better go~bye",you said and walk away to go to your class."Hyung~Wae!",Ricky said,"yeah hyung,you don't have to be mean to ~~~ noona",Changjo said and follow you."Wait for me~Changjo",Ricky said and follow him,"We're going too,see you at lunch hyungs",Kwangmin said and follow Ricky&Changjo with Youngmin&Minwoo following him.

"I better get going too",Niel said and ran to Ricky&Chnagjo."Yah~! Ljoe why you do that?"C.A.P yelled at Ljoe and Ljoe just walk away to avoid his hyung,"Hyung~I think Ljoe is acting weird since we saw the picture",Chunji said."What do you mean by that?"C.A.P asked him,"I don't like he started to have feelings for her",Chunji said and started to laugh also C.A.P,"Ljoe liking someone that's impossible"C.A.P said while laughing.

"tini~"Victini sat on top of your head,"I'm alright"you said,'I just don't know why he hate much',you thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teen Top Won~!!!!!!!!!
In K-Chart Music Bank!!!!!!!