Chapter 54

POKEMON?!

You and Ljoe head to the Pokemon's room. You and Ljoe went inside and was greeted by Typhlosion. "Sit~"you said gently and lovingly to Typhlosion. Typhlosion listen and sat in front of you. "That was a close call"Ljoe said behind you.

"Wow~ Hyung is hiding behind ~~~~ noona"Ricky said with Munchlax following him. "I think Ljoe hyung got scare of Typhlosion running towards them"Changjo said laughing a bit.

"Shut up~!"Ljoe yelled and march towards the maknaes. Changjo and Ricky run away from their angry hyung. When Ljoe was chasing the maknaes, he didn't know a small pokemon was on top of his head. The small pokemon use discharge,"Ow~!"Ljoe yelled and start running the opposite direction.

When you heard Ljoe yelled, you ride on Typhlosion and run to where Ljoe is. "Oppa~ are you okay?"you said as you saw Ljoe with Changjo and Ricky just looking their hyung yelling & running around.

You saw what's on top of Ljoe's head and took it gently as possible on Ljoe's head. "Oh~ dear, what are you doing on on top of someone's head, Joltik?"you ask the small pokemon aka Joltik. Joltik jump on your shoulder and start saying something to your ear. You nodded every word/noise Joltik says and glared at the maknaes.

Ljoe was on the ground laying down with his back, tired of running around. Changjo and Ricky was talking about how funny it was that Ljoe was running around and screaming like a girl. Ricky notice that you were glaring and heading at their way, he gulped. "Chango~ I think ~~~~ noona is mad at us"Ricky whisper to Changjo.

"Care to explain why you almost electrocuted your hyung?"you said smiling at Changjo and Ricky. "~~~~ noona, I swear I didn't know that Joltik was on top of Ljoe hyung's head and I thought it was in my pocket the whole time"Changjo said waving his hands in front of him. "Yeah~ noona, we didn't know~ really"Ricky said smiling innocently at you.

"Then tell me~ why did Joltik said that you guys were the one ask Joltik to jump on Ljoe's head and use discharge?"you said rising one of your eyebrows at them. "Well~ okok, I told Joltik to do it but it was all Ricky hyung's idea. I'm innocent ~~~~ noona"Changjo said pointing at Ricky then show his puppy eyes at you. "Traitor~!"Ricky yelled. 

"Oh ho~ so your responsible"Ljoe said poping out of nowhere and set Ricky in a head lock. "Ljoe hyung~ you know I love you"Ricky said looking at Ljoe, cutely and a little bit of ageyo.
==================================================
Typhlosion:

Joltik: