Chapter 65

POKEMON?!

"I don't know~"you said looking away from Ljoe. "~~~~ noona we're also begging you~"Changjo said. "Just listen to Ljoe hyung, ~~~~ noona"Ricky said. Chunji, C.A.P, and Niel were also begging you. "Fine~"you said and pull your hands away from Ljoe. Ljoe stand up and hug you. "I'll give you one minute to explain it to me"you said pushing Ljoe away from you. Mewtwo and Deoxys teleport back to the Pokemon room.

 

Ljoe start to explain everything to you. When he was done explaining, Ljoe look at you amd you have a blank face. "~~~~-ah~ Jagiya~"Ljoe hold your shoulders. You look up to him,"Why do you even listen to her?"you hissed at Ljoe. "I just want to protect you from Yuki"Ljoe said. "I can protect myself"you said. "You know that I have Pokemon that can protect me~"you continue, rising one of your eyebrows at him.

 

 

 

 

While you and Ljoe were arguing, Teen Top slowly and quietly walk to the Pokemon's room. "But you can't show them to Yuki"Ljoe said. "I can show them to her then make her forgot about meeting my Pokemon"you said. "How?"Ljoe ask you. "I'll use Mewtwo's amnesia"you said. "But that could be dangerous"Ljoe said.

 

"Now~ you're worried about her~"you said. "Anyo~"Ljoe said shaking his head. "Then don't protect her if you don't care about her"you said going to the Pokemon's room and Ljoe follow you. "So~ are we back together?"Ljoe ask you hopefully. You didn't respond to her.

 

When you open the door, Ljoe turn you around to face him. "~~~~-ah please~ respond to me, I miss you so much"Ljoe said carelessing your cheeks. You look at Ljoe's eyes,"just promise me~ you won't hurt me again"you said putting your hand on top of Ljoe's hand and looking into his eyes. Ljoe smile and hug you,"that's the only thing I won't ever do"Ljoe whisper to you then peck your lips. "I miss you so much~ Jagiya~"Ljoe said. "Me too~ Byunghun oppa"you said smiling cutely at him and hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahem~"you and Ljoe turn around facing Teen Top, Exo, and Kwangmin. "Sorry~ to disturb your PDA but we still have minors here"C.A.P and Kris said. Ljoe curse them in his head. Luhan was covering Sehun's eyes while Lay was covering Tao's eyes. Chunji was covering Ricky's eyes while Niel covering Changjo's eyes. "I think we should also cover Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung's eyes too"Chen said. "Yeah~ they're also minors cause they look like one"Kai said then Chen and Kai start to laugh.

 

"Yah~ What did you just say KIM JONGIN~?! KIM JONGDAE~?!"Luhan said and yelled the part where he said their real names. Chen and Kai started to run away before Luhan can catch them. "You're not doing anything to them, hyung~"D.O said to Xiumin and Xiumin just shrugged. "But they said that you look like a Boazi and you eat like a pig"Chanyeol said. "WHAT?!"Xiumin yelled then start running after Chen and Kai with Luhan. "They didn't say that"Suho said. "I know~ I just made it up"Chanyeol said and hi-five Baekhyun.

 

"Who are they?"Ljoe said putting his arm around your waist. "You already know Kris oppa and the people who work at the cafe"you said and Ljoe nodded. "So~ whose the other 6?"Ljoe ask you. 'They're call Exo-k and they're frend with Kris oppa"you said and Ljoe just nodded. *I hope no one from them is falling for my jagiya*Ljoe thought worrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyway~ Kwangmin, why are you alone?"you said looking at Kwangmin. "Well~ you see noona, I kinda didn't tell the others that I'm going here"Kwangmin said rubbing his neck. You gasps,"you should call them now~ I think they're worried about you"you said and Kwangmin nodded, getting his phone on his pocket then call one of his hyungs.

 

When it ring once, the person pick it up and start screaming. "YAH~! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! WE WERE SO WORRIED EVEN YOUNGMIN IS ABOUT TO GO CRAZY HERE!"the person who pick it up yelled. "Ow~ you don't need to yell at me Donghyun hyung"Kwangmin said pulling his phone away from his ear. "Hello~ Kwangmin, this is Hyunseong hyung"Hyunseong said when he take the phone away from Donghyun.

 

"YAH~! HYUNSEONG I'M NOT FINISH TAKING TO HM YET"Kwangmin could heard Donghyun's yelling. "Hyung! Calm down first~"Hyunseong said. "Where are you?"Jungmin ask as he took the phone ths time. "Oh~ Jungmin hyung, well~ I'm in ~~~~ noona's house, right now"Kwangmin said. "What are you doing in her house?"Jungmim said. "Well~, ~~~~ noona invited me to come here today"Kwangmin said. "And why you didn't tell us?"Kwangmin could heard his older twin brother, Youngmin this time. 

 

"I just thought of coming here alone cause I thought ~~~~ noona only invited me"Kwangmin said slowly. "I didn't say that~"you said loudly for Boyfriend members can heard you. "Yah~ you better come home now, hyung~ Before Dongmin hyung gets even more angrier"Kwangmin heard Minwoo said before he hang up.

 

Kwangmin look at you,"well~ noona, I better should go home now"Kwangmin said walking to the door. "Oh~ you forgot something~"you said and toss it to him. Kwangmin look at you then catch what you toss to him. It was Pichu's pokeball. "Thanks ~~~~ noona"Kwangmin said. "Just be sure to take care of Pichu~"you said. "I will~"Kwangmin said before leaving the room then went to Boyfriend's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well~ we better get going too"Xiumin said. "Aw~ already~"Sehun and Tao said pouting. "You guys~ some of us have school and work tomorrow"Suho said. "But I want to play with ~~~~'s Pokemon"Tao said and Sehun nodded. "How about I'll treat you bubble tea, Sehun?"Luhan said. Sehun look at Luhan,"Really?"Sehun beamed. "And How about we go to a gucci store?"Kris said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go~!"Tao said and run outside. "I'm sorry about that~"Lay said. "It's okay~"you said smiling at him.

 

"I'll see you around and come visit anytime you want,oppas"you said waving at them. "We will"Exo said minus Tao. When Exo were gone, "I think we're also heading home now"C.A.P said. "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow"Chunji said. "Bye~ guys"Niel said. Chunji, C.A.P, and Niel then went home. "We'll go to our rooms now"Ricky said and Changjo nodded then went to their rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now~ that its just the two of us"Ljoe said smiling at you. "We're not alone~ oppa"you said pointing at the Pokemons. Ljoe gnore what you said and pull you closer to him. "I miss you so much, you know that right?"Ljoe said looking at your eyes. "You keep saying it"you said smiling at him. "I know but I miss you being here in my arms"Ljoe said hugging you tight. "You're so cheesy, oppa~"you said giggling and hugging him back.

 

"Only to you, jagiya~"Ljoe said kissing your forehead then your lips. You were startle at first but kiss him back as soon as you regain yourself. You wrap your arms around Ljoe's neck while Ljoe's wrap his arms around your waist. *I miss you so much and for now on,  I'll never let my sight go from you, ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought and deepen the kiss.