Chapter 50

POKEMON?!

Double update~
=========================================================
"Did I hear you correctly? That short guy is in a GANG~!"Kris said and Lay just nodded. "Calm down, Kris"Xiumin patted Kris's shoulder. "He may be in a gang but I think he fall really hard for your childhood friend over ther"Luhan said pointing outside, where you and Ljoe are sitting. Ljoe has his arms around you and smiling at you sweetly.

"Anyway~ what the girl's name?"Tao said. "Its ~~~~. Her name is Song ~~~~"Kris said before going to your table to deliver the bubble tea.

"Here's your chocolate and strawberry bubble tea"Kris said giving you the chocolate nicely while slamming the strawberry on the table at Ljoe. "Yah~! you're really doing it on purpose"Ljoe said. "No~ I didn't~"Kris said looking innocent at Ljoe. You were just focus on drinking your bubble tea and not notice Kris and Ljoe are glaring at each other.

"Oh~ that's right, Kris oppa"you said looking at him. When you look at him,Kris simle at you. "Yes, ~~~~~"Kris said. "You are so fake~"Ljoe mumble at him and secretly glaring at him behind you. Kris heard Ljoe but decised to ignore him.

"Why are you working here?"you ask Kris. "Oh~ My friend,Xiumin hyung's father own the place and I'm just helping out"Kris said. "Oh~ that's very kind of you, oppa~"you said. "Liar~"Ljoe mouthed at Kris and Kris glare at him.

"~~~~-ah~"Kris said,"yes oppa"you look at him. "Did you know that your shorty boyfriend is part of a gang?"Kris said. "Yeah~"you said smiling at him. "What?! You know about him being in a gang and you date him"Kris said. "Well~ at first, he's so mean to me but one day, he suddenly turn into a sweet guy"you said.

When Kris heard about Ljoe being mean to you, he glare at Ljoe. But when you talk about Ljoe suddenly being sweet to you, he sigh while Ljoe was looking away blushing.

"See~ I told not to worry"Luhan said poping out of nowhere beside Kris and Kris flinch a bit. "Oh~ is he the friend you talk about, Kris oppa?"you ask looking at Luhan. "No~ this is Luhan hyung, the one I was talking about is Xiumin hyung"Kris said. "Nice to meet you~"Luhan said grabing your hand, kissing it. Ljoe immediately pulled your hand away from Luhan. "Don't touch her~"Ljoe hissed and glared at Luhan. Luhan put his hands up.

"Stop flirting~ Luhan"Xiumin said walking towards your table. "This is Xiumin hyung"Kris said pointing at him. "Nice to meet you, ~~~~-ah"Xiumin said and you blink at him. "How did you know my name?"you ask him. "Oh~ Kris told us"Xiumin said and you nodded. Ljoe was still glaring at Luhan.

"Annyeong~ the name's Tao"Tao said waving at you cutely and you wave back at him. "Annyeong~ my name is Lay"Lay said smiling, showing his dimples at you. "You have cute dimples"you said to Lay. "Komowo~"Lay bow to you. "Annyeong, Chen's the name"Chen salute at you and you giggle at him. *Why the heck are this guys are flirting with my jagiya in front of me?*Ljoe thought glaring at Exo-M.

"Hey~ smurf, stop glaring at us. We're not scare of you, you know"Kris said smirking at Ljoe. Ljoe stand up and grab the collar of Kris's shirt. "I told you not to call me shorty~"Ljoe said glaring at Kris. "Ljoe oppa~"you ran to Ljoe pulling him away from Kris. You got a pen and write something on Kris's hand. "Kris oppa~ call me if you want, okay? see you around maybe"you said and drag Ljoe with you outside the store.

When you and Ljoe were out of sight,"Hyung~ can I have ~~~~-ah's number too?"Tao said and Kris glare at him, going back to the kitchen. "I'll take that as a no"Tao said going back to work.

You and Ljoe were on the park sitting under a tree. Ljoe was lying on your lap,"are calm down now, oppa?"you said patting his head. "Yeah~ sorry about that, ~~~~-ah. I really got mad when someone call me shorty or even related to short"Ljoe said. "Then I'll tell Kris oppa to not let him call you shorty again"you said looking down moving his bangs and Ljoe look at you smiling.

Ljoe sat up and hug you. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life, ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said and you giggle. "I'm also happy that I became Ljoe's girlfriend"you said. Ljoe look at your eyes and you also look at his eyes. Ljoe kiss you and you close your eyes, kissing back. You and Ljoe kiss under the tree with a beautiful sunet as background. The people who pass by, thinks it is so cute and some were at awe.