Chapter 6

POKEMON?!

You woke up,took a bath, and get dress for school.

'I don't know I can face them',you thought while fixing your tie.You went out of your room and went to the pokemon's room.'I think I'll bring Pikachu,Emolga,Petilil,Altaria & Victini',you thought and get their balls and put them inside of it,well expect for Victini."ok~you guys behave while I'll go to school",you said to the other pokemon,who stay behind.

When you arrived to school,you look at your left and right."Are you looking for someone?",you look at your back and saw Boyfriend and Teen Top toghether,'Oh-uh',you thought.

"I said are you looking for someone?",Ricky said and you just shake your head."Annyeong,~~~-ah",Minwoo said and smiled cutely at you.When you're about to say hi,you froze because the girls were giving you a death glare and you just bow and run to your class.

While you were walking toward your class,you heard some girls talking about you like;
"Hey~did you just saw the Kingkas talking to the geek?"
"I think the oppas just pity her"
"yea~cause no one likes a nerd"
You just put your head down and go to your class and when you open the doot to your class,your classmates stop talking and glared at you(well girls only).'their so gonna bully like there's no tomorrow',you thought.

During classes,the girls throw paper at you and when you open the papers that they throw,your about to cry but you just keep them in your eyes,'I have to be strong,don't cry ~~~-ah just don't mind them or what they say to you',you thought but a tear slide down and you immediately wipe it before someone say it.It seems that Youngmin and Kwangmin saw the tear,"hyung~I think we should be friends with her ,so that we can you know help her",Kwangmin whisper to Youngmin,"Sure~we'll do it at lunch",Youngmin whisper back to Kwnagmin and both of them turn to the teacher to pay attention.


-LunchTime-
You walked to the Garden again and let your pokemons to play that you bring from home.You gave them their food and you just get some apples from your bag and ate it.When you heard the garden door open slowly,"Everyone hide~",you told your pokemons and they quickly hide."~~~-ah,are in here?",you look and saw Youngmin,Kwangmin,Minwoo,Ricky & Changjo.

"What you do guys want?",you said to them while they head toward you."Oh~being tough now,eh",Ricky said and sat next to you but suddenly,"Ow~",Ricky said and stand up immediately."Hyung,are you okay?",Changjo said and went to him,"I'm okay but I felt something shock me",Ricky said.You look at top of tree and saw Emolga getting pull by Pikachu.'I think Emolga just use Spark on Ricky',you thought,"~~~-ah,are you okay?",Kwangmin asked you,"I'm okay~anyway can I asked what do you guys want from me?",you asked them.

"~~~-ah,can you be friends with us?",Minwoo said you,"Mollayo~",you said,"Oh~come on,~~~-ah,we really want you to be friends with us",Youngmin & Kwangmin sain in unison."Why~so that you can humiliated me",you said to them."Aniyo~we really want to be friends with you",Minwoo said."yea right",Ricky said while rolling his eyes,"I wanna be friends with noona,too",Changjo said and hug your arm,"yah! Changjo get away from the nerd",Ricky trying to pull Changjo away from you.

When Ricky said that,Petilil use StunSpore at him, but good thing Altaria use DragonBreath to .'I think Ricky should be careful with his words',you thought."tini~",you heard Victini laughing,"Hyung~did you just heard that?",Kwangmin said,"heard what?",Youngmin said and look at him and added,"I think you're imaging things".

'-phew-that was so close',you said to yourself."is everything okay,~~~-ah?",Youngmin asked you and you just nod."Okay~I'll accept your offer to be friend with you guys",you said to them and they look at you with a wide smile.'so that they'll not follow me',you thought."okay~you guys can go now",you said to them,"okay~see you later ~~~-ah",Youngmin said and all of them walk away.

When they're out of sight,you sat on the grass and the pokemons rushes towards you,"I'm okay~thanks for worrying about me",you said and patted each their heads.



When school ended,Boyfriend came toward you."can I help you guys with something?",you asked them nicely,"nothing~we just wanted to introduce ourselves to you",Donghyun said."and what for?I'm mean what's the point introducing yourself to a nerd?",you said to them while rolling your eyes."~~~-ah,I don't want to repeat this,but stop calling yourself a nerd",Kwangmin said."I can call myself a nerd if I want to",you answer back at him and rise your left eye brow.

"anyway~we're introducing yourselves",Donghyun said.
"I'm Kim Donghyun,Leader of the group"
"I'm Shim Hyunseong"
"I'm Lee Jungmin"
"I'm Jo Youngmin"
"I'm Jo Kwangmin"
"I'm No Minwoo"
"and we're Boyfriend",they said it together,"Okay~you guys done,bye",you said and walk away from them."~~~ noona!",you heard someone call you and saw.............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Lee MinJi:

Thanks fo telling me~
I think I wrote this fast cause my mom got mad at me for staying up late.................
She even say that If she even found out that I stay up late again she'll disconnect my computer.......