Chapter 11

POKEMON?!

Continue Chapter 10
'Teen Top~!',you look at them,your eyes wide open.You stand up and face them,"Can you guys clam down?",you asked while Skitty,Pachirisu&Azurill hide behind you.Snivy glare at them while Ninetales and Liepard growl at them.

"Wow~Hyungs they're real",Ricky & Changjo said in unison pointing at the pokemons."I think we're dreaming",C.A.P said."Hyung~if you're dreaming then we're dreaming too",Chunji & Niel said.'Oh~ come on,you have to be kidding me',you thought and you pick up Azurill,"Azurill Water Gun",you said and point at Teen Top.Azurill use Water Gun and Teen Top were wet and look at you more like glaring at you.

"Do you still you're dreaming now?",you said still holding Azurill."~~~ noona,why did you wet me?",Ricky said looking at his wet uniform."okay~you wanna be dry",you said and added,"Snivy~Leaf Storm"pointing at Teen Top.Snivy use Leaf Storm at them,"Are you guys dry now?",you look at them.

"~~~ noona,can I play with them?"Ricky said,"Me too"Changjo&Niel said in unison."I don't know~",you look at them and all of your pokemon shake their heads,"They said no"you said to them."Aww~"Ricky&Changjo said pouting,"Why can't they play with them?",Ljoe said to you and you look at him,"Cause they don't like you",you said and all your pokemon nodded agreeing with you.

Suddenly Liepard use Shadow Ball,'uh-oh'you thought,"Yah! duck your heads",you shouted to Teen Top."What f---",C.A.P said and saw the Shadow Ball coming towards them,they immediately duck,you saw Pikachu at the back of Teen Top,"Pikachu use Electroball aim it to the Shadow Ball"you said.(here's a clip of Pikachu using Electroball)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwS3bBWDHUw

Pikachu immediately ran&jump towards you,you catch Pikachu"Good work"you said and patted Pikachu. You look at Teen Top still ducking their heads,"Yah~!you can stand up now",you said to them and they stand and look at you and then to Pikachu whose in your arms."Hyungs~it's a Pikachu",Changjo said and pointing at Pikachu."I know that",C.A.P said rolling his eyes,"We could see it Changjo",Niel said.

"Liepard~"you sit infront of Liepard,Liepard look at you,"Just promise me,you won't do that again",you said and patted Liepard. Liepard your face,"Stop that it tickles",you said and laugh and also you completely forgot Teen Top, who are watching you.

"Ahem"you look at them,'oh~I forgot that their here',you thought and stand up."Can you guys not tell anyone about this?",you said to them,"What if we tell anyone about this?"Ljoe said rising his right eyebrow."Then do you guys want me to attack you?"you said to them,"You can't touch us",Ljoe said."you can't even attack us",Chunji said,"nor get close to us",Niel said."What are you guys talking about?I'm not the one whose gonna attack you"you said smiling at them,"Who is it then,noona?",Ricky&Changjo said."Them",you said and pointing at your pokemons.Teen Top glup and look at your pokemons,"So~can you guys keep it a secret then?",you said to them and they nodded.'I never thought,she could be this scary',Teen Top thought.

-Afterschool-
"~~~ noona!",you turn around and saw Teen Top with Boyfriend."oh~Hi"you said,"~~~ noona,can you take off your glasses?"Ricky asked you and you put your hands between the sides of your glasses."Why do I have to take off?"you said,"Oh~come on,~~~ noona don't hide your pretty face"Changjo said."Ricky's right,noona"Youngmin&Kwangmin said in unison and Minwoo nodded.Other Boyfriends were confuse,"No~!"you said and ran away from them.

"~~~ noona! eul gidalyeo~(wait~)"Ricky,Youngmin,Changjo,Kwangmin&Minwoo said and ran after you.You stop running to catch your breath,"~~~ noona"someone more like two people backhug you.You turn around and look who hug you,it was Ricky&Minwoo.You sigh,"Okay~I gave up,can you two let me go now?",you said,"No~",Ricky&Minwoo said in unison still hugging you.

'Ricky/Minwoo better let go of my girl,wait,what did I say?My girl!'Jungmin&Ljoe thought."Can you please let go of me now?"you said."We will let you go ~~~ noona if...."Ricky said and eyed Minwoo and Minwoo nodded,"If ~~~ noona take off her glasses",Minwoo said.'I thought he's the good one',you thought and look at Minwoo.You didn't notice that Changjo is infront you and grab your glasses and take it off you.

When Changjo take your glasses off,"Hyungs~look at her"Ricky,Minwoo&Changjo said and Teen Top&Boyfriend look at you and their eyes&jaws were wide open."Okay~now you saw that"you said and grab your glasses and ran away from them again.

When you were out of their sights,"Wow~she's prettier upclose"Chunji&Niel said.'they're so right'Ljoe&Jungmin thought."Jungmin hyung falling inlove with ~~~ nooona more"Kwangmin whisper to Jungmin,making his face red as a tomato.Changjo went to Ljoe,"Hyung~falling in love with ~~~ noona now"Changjo whisper to Ljoe,"No~!",Ljoe yelled and walk away from them."Changjo,what did you say to Ljoe?"C.A.P said,"Nothing~"Changjo said,"Hyungs~let's go home"Ricky said happily and Teen Top shakes their heads and follow Ricky."Hyungs~let's go home too"Minwoo said and Boyfriend also go home.

Meanwhile,you just arrived to your house,'Why do they have to do that?",you thought. And you immediately remember something,'Where did Victini go?I didn't saw Victini at lunchtime,OMG~,what if?',you panicked."tini~"Victini fly towards you and sat on your head,you sigh,'Thank goodness~I thought I  left Victini at school',you thought.You went to the room of pokemons and release the ones you bring to school,"Okay~I'll paly with you guys tomorrow",you said and the pokemons were happy."Charizard~don't fight with Salamence",you shout at them and they immediately stop fighting,"okay~go to sleep",you siad and went to your bedroom."Finally~it's weekend tomorrow",you said and change into a tank top&shorts and lay down on your queensize bed and sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teen Top won in SBS Inkigayo
YAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love you Teen Top~
Thank you so much readers for subcribing and reading my story