Chapter 30

POKEMON?!

You and Ljoe head to Lotte World,"you wait here"Ljoe said and get your tickets. About 3 minutes, Ljoe was back with the tickets. "Kaja~"Ljoe pull your hand and you guys were having fun and you guys didn't know that Teen Top were stalking you guys.

"Aw~I wanted to go here with ~~~~ noona"Ricky pouted,"SSH~Ricky Ljoe&~~~~-ah are going to hear us"Chunji said. "Hyung~I'm tried let's go eat something"Niel said to C.A.P,"just wait and don't even try to escape"C.A.P said. "Hey~where
's Changjo?"Ricky said and look around,"Now~that you memtion it, where is he?"Chunji said. "Oh~Hi hyungs"Changjo said his ice cream and Ricky turn around and his jaw drop. "Yah~where were you?"C.A.P said,"me~I was buying some ice cream"Changjo said while his ice cream. Ricky's jaw drop,"Hyung~Changjo gets food and I don't"Ricky whine to C.A.P and C.A.P face plam himself and cover Ricky's mouth immediately because of what you said.

"Ljoe oppa~did you hear something?"you asked him,"hear what?"Ljoe look at you. "I thought I hear Ricky's voice just now"you said,"Ricky?"Ljoe said and you nodded. "I think you're just imaging things. Ricky's with Teen Top hanging out somewhere."Ljoe said. *But I sure I heard Ricky's voice*you thought and decide to forget about it and continue riding some rides.

"Yah~We're almost got caught cause of you"Chunji smacks Ricky's head,"But hyung~"Ricky whine. "and you~don't think of running somewhere again"C.A.P said pointing at Changjo and Changjo put his head down and nodded*serves you right*Ricky thought and stuck his tongue out at Changjo.

While Teen Top were busy with each other, they didn't notice that Jungmin was also following you&Ljoe.

"Ljoe oppa~"you called him sweetly and Ljoe felt like melting right now,"yes~"Ljoe look at you. "What's the glasses for? I know you don't need it, mister"you rise your eyebrow at him. "hehe~ you found out"he take off his glasses and you nodded cutely. "Aigoo~I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend"Ljoe pinch your cheeks and hug you and you started to blush.

Jungmin heard what Ljoe said*Yeah right~for now enjoy all you can, Ljoe and I'm taking what's rightfully mine*Jungmin thought with an evil smile on his face.