Chapter 12

POKEMON?!

Hi~readers........sorry for not updating sooner......anyway here's the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You woke up,take a bath,and get dress.After you did that,you went to your pokemons' room and play with them because its weekend. About 2-3 hours has past,you get the pokemon's food and feed your pokemons.You heard your doorbell rang,'who would come here?I didn't tell anyone where's my house',you thought,"Alakazam~can you use Teleport on me?",you asked Alakazam and Alakazam nodded. About one second,you are now infront of your entrance door. First,you check on your monitor,"Hello"you said and you saw Teen Top infront of your gate with their jaws and eyes open wide.'How did they know where I live?I didn't tell anyone',you thought.



About 8 hours ago,in Teen Top side
"Hyung~I'm bored"Ricky said laying in the sofa."Yeah~I'm bored too"Changjo said nodding his head agreeing with his hyung."How about you guys go to your friend?"C.A.P said,"What friend?"Ricky asked,"I think C.A.P hyung means ~~~~ noona"Changjo said."Yeah~her"C.A.P,Chunji & Niel said.

"But we don't know where she lives hyung"Ricky said."Oh~how about we asked near her neighborhood where does she lives?"Changjo said,"Oh~you're so smart,Changjo"Ricky said hugging Changjo,"Hyung~Get off me"Changjo said."Okay~Kaja!",Ricky said pulling Changjo with him."Ljoe hyung you wanna come with us"Changjo said,"sure~I'm also bored anyway"Ljoe said and follow the maknaes."If Ljoe hyung is coming,I'm coming too"Niel said and follow them and then C.A.P&Chunji follow them afterwards.

"Hyung~I'm hungry"Changjo&Ricky said in unison,"we just ate breakfast after we left"C.A.P said."Please~hyung~"Ricky&Changjo said using their ageyo,"fine~"C.A.P said. Teen Top went to ___ Cafe
(Name it?I can't think of one)and sat near the window and of course all the girls in the cafe look at them."Can I get you guys something?"one of the waitress asked them."Can you go out on a date with me?"Chunji said winking at her. 
(Kinda like this)

C.A.P smacks chunji's head,"Ow~hyung,come on,I was just playing"Chunji said rubbing where C.A.P hits him while the other members shakes their head but Ljoe just stare out the window."Hyung~are you okay?"Changjo said Ljoe and Ljoe just nodded.

About 10-15 minutes,Teen Top are done eating
(well Ricky and Changjo I mean)"Hyung~how can we know where ~~~~noona lives?"Changjo asked his hyungs."Are you guys looking for Song ~~~~"the waitress awhile ago,"Yeah~her,Do you know her?"C.A.P said."Yeah~Ms.Song always come here to give us her desserts,she made"She said,"~~~~ noona gave desserts here"Changjo said,"well everything in here that is desserts are from her actually",She said smiling."Do you know where she lives?"Niel said,"I know but who are you to Ms.Song?"She said to them,"we're ~~~ noona's friends"Ricky and Changjo said in unison."Okay~"She said and write in a notepad and tear it,"here~have a nice day",she gave it and Teen Top immediately follow the instruction where you live.

About 1 hour,"here it is"Changjo said jaw open."Changjo,are you sure this is her house?"Ricky,Niel&Chunji said."I think this is the wrong house"Ljoe said,"Its a castle hyung"Ricky said.

"No kidding!there's no way that this is her house"C.A.P said,"Castle~!"Ricky&Changjo said."fine~castle"C.A.P said rolling his eyes.Suddenly,they heard someone rang the doorbell and they look who rang it,it was Chunji,"What are you doing?!"C.A.P&Ljoe yelled at him,Chunji flinch,"what?I'm just ringing the bell"Chunji said.

When they were arguing,"Hello~",they turn around jaw and eyes wide open.