Chapter 48

POKEMON?!

Ricky and Changjo already are in the park with Ljoe, Chunji, C.A.P and Niel. You wen to the pokemon's room, saying that you'll be out and prepare the food them to eat. When you're done with that, you go to your room and change then go to the park where Teen Top are waitng for you.

"Sorry~ I'm late oppa"you said panting a bit but you got no respond, so you look up and saw Ljoe just stare at you in awe. "Byunghun oppa~"you call out and Ljoe snap out,"you look beautiful, ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said and you blush. "Thanks~ oppa. You also look handsome"you said shyly.

"Ahem~ sorry to disturb you guys"C.A.P said,"but we're hungry and let's go already"Niel continue holding his stomach. "Come on, ~~~~ noona"Ricky and Changjo said pulling you with them following you are C.A.P and Niel leaving Chunji and Ljoe.

*I wish you guys didn't come so, I can have another date with my jagiya*Ljoe thought glaring at Ricky, Changjo, C.A.P and Niel. "Yah~ are you killing them with your glare?"Chunji said,"I wish I could"Ljoe said.

"Oh~ come on man, you're so overprotective. Let your girlfriend spend time with us too. We're also her friends, you know"Chunji said rolling his eyes. "I just want to protect her, okay"Ljoe said to Chunji then run to catch up with you and Chunji just shakes his head then run to catch up with you guys.

What you and Teen Top are wearing:



When Ljoe catch up with you and the other, he immediately separate you from the maknaes, putting his arms around your waist. The maknaes pout while the others just shake their head cause Ljoe's protecting side came out.

"Oppa~ I'm hungry"you said cutely to Ljoe,"come on then, I don't want my jagiya to strave"Ljoe said holding your hands, going insde to a cafe. "Ljoe hyung~ did you look at the name of the cafe?"Niel ask,"Ani~ wae?"Ljoe look at Niel.

When Niel was about to respond, someone cut him. "Ljoe oppa~! What are you doing here? Are you vising me?"Yuki push you away from Ljoe, clinging to his arms. "Are you okay?"Chunji said catching you before you could fall and you nodded.

You stand up with the help of Chunji,"Thanks~ oppa"you said and Chunji just smile at you. You and Teen Top expect for Ljoe, look for seats to sit.

"Yah~! Let go of me~! I didn't come here to visit a B***h like you"Ljoe said pulling his arm away from Yuki. "Oh~ come on, oppa"Yuki pouted at Ljoe and Ljoe look disgusted at her*My jagiya is the only one with cutest ageyo but this girl is -yuck-*Ljoe thought and went to where you and Teen Top sat.

"Yah~ why did you left me with the ugly girl?"Ljoe said to Teen Top sitting beside you. "We don't want to argue with the daughter's owner here"C.A.P said and Ljoe look at him. "What?! This place is hers~!"Ljoe sat up slaming his hands on the table. "That's what I told you hyung. You should have look at the name of the cafe before entering"Niel said.

"-tsk- well~ sorry~ I just don't ~~~~-ah to strave"Ljoe mumble. "Anyway~ I'm hungry. Let's eat~!"Changjo said,"yeah~I'm so hungry too"Ricky said looking at the menu. "~~~~-ah~"Ljoe look at you and then suddenly your stomach growl, you put your head down hiding your red face. Ljoe and Chunji, who heard your stomach growl chuckle at you.  

About 1 minute,"What do you guys want?"Teen Top and you look up and saw Yuki with a small notebook on her hand. Yuki was acting cutle at Teen Top but when she look at you, she gave you a glare. You look away avoiding her glares.

"~~~~-ah, what do you want to eat?"Ljoe ask you,"nothing~ I'm not hungry"you said. "But I heard your st-"you cover Ljoe's mouth immediately and Teen Top look at you. "I'm going to the restroom~"you said and stand up going to the restroom.

"Hyung~ Is there bodering ~~~~ noona?"Ricky ask Ljoe,"Molla~"Ljoe said. *I hope ~~~~ noona is fine*Changjo thought looking at you worrily.

"Yah~!"Yuki yelled pushing you against the wall, glaring at you. You look at her,"I want you to break up with Ljoe oppa. He's mine~! Not yours~! You're such a B***h. You even stole my man away from me"Yuki said slapping your face. You touch your face, wide eyes looking at her. "What? You're fighting back"Yuki said rising his eyebrow at you.

Suddenly, Celebi use Thunder wave at Yuki then disappear. Yuki scream and run outside of the restroom. You look at Celebi,"Celebi~ come out, I promise I won't do anything to you"you said and Celebi appear in front of your face floating.


'Pi~ pi~'Celebi look at you and you smile at Celebi. "Thanks for saving for her"you said patting Celebi's head,'Pi~ pi~'Celebi smile back at you and you laught at her cuteness. "Come on~ we're going home"you said opening your arms,'Pi~' Celebi goes to you and you hug her.

You come out of the restroom with Celebi in your arms. You walk back where Teen Top are,"sorry~ I was bit long"you said to them. "It's okay~, but I don't remember you bring something to the restroom"C.A.P said. "I think she follow me cause she worried about me going with you guys"you said smiling patting Celebi's head.

"~~~~ noona, can I hold her?"Ricky ask you. You look down at Celebi and Celebi shoke her head. 'Pi~ pi~'Celebi said,"Byunghun oppa~ does this cafe have any red berries?"you said looking at Ljoe. "I don't think so~ but here"Ljoe held out a berry that was on his cake. "Thank you~"you said and take it and feed Celebi. Celebi happily ate it*Awe~*Teen Top thought looking at Celebi.

About 4 minutes, Teen Top finish eating,"~~~~-ah, you didn't eat anything"Ljoe said. "Can we go to a bubble tea store?"you ask him. "Why you didn't say it earlier you wanted some bubble tea?"Ljoe said standing up. "Guys~ you can go home. I'll take ~~~~-ah somewhere"Ljoe said pulling you outside with him.

You and Ljoe arrive to bubble tea store. "Welcome to bubble tea lover cafe"(lame name -___- I know)someone said as you guys enter. "YOU~!!!".....