Chapter 49

POKEMON?!

"YOU~!!!"someone yelled and you look at the counter, where a boy is pointing at you. "Me?!"you point at yourself and look left to right if the guy was pointing at someone else. The guy from the counter go to you and Ljoe. LJoe immediately pull you behind him,"What do want from MY GIRLFRIEND?" Ljoe said glaring at the guy.

"Chill~ Shorty, I'm not gonna do anything to my percious childhood friend, who I didn't see for 9 or 10 years"the guy said. "Don't call me short~ you giant freak~!"Ljoe said glaring at him.


"Wu Yifan?"you lighty push Ljoe away and face the guy. "What's up? baby girl~"Yifan said smiling at you. "Oh my gosh~ is it really you?"you said. "The one and only~ but call me Kris now"Kris said pinching your cheeks and you giggle at him. You and Kris start to talk and ignore Ljoe.

"Jagiya~ you're ignoring me now"Ljoe said back hugging you. "Sorry~ Oppa"you said,"forgiven~"Ljoe smile and pinch your cheeks. "~~~~-ah, why did you pick a boyfriend, who is so short?"Kris said smirking. "I told you not to call me that~! Gaint freak~"Ljoe yelled at him. "At least I'm not a smurf like you"Kris said chuckling. "Why yo-"Ljoe was about to pounce at Kris, you hold Ljoe before he can.

"Byunghunie oppa~ calm down"you said to Ljoe. "But he call me short and a smurf"Ljoe said angrily and galring at Kris. Kris also glare back at him. "Oppa~ I want bubble tea and you promise me one"you said cutely, pouting. You know that Ljoe is weak when you do ageyo and Ljoe nodded finally calming down.

"Good~"you said and kiss Ljoe's cheeks causing Ljoe to smile like an idiot. "You too~ Kris oppa, don't bully Ljoe oppa"you said pouting and Kris was also weak at ageyo. "Fine~"Kris said and went to get your and Ljoe's bubble tea.

"Hyung~ who was that?"someone ask Kris. "It's my childhood friend that I talk about, Tao"Kris said. "Oh~ is she the one that called you 'fannie' when you were childs?"another guy said. "Yes, Luhan hyung~ she's the one"Kris said. "But whose the guy with her?"another guy said. "I think its her boyfriend, Xiumin hyung"Kris said. "But that guy is kinda familiar"another guy said. "Did you met him somewhere, Lay gege?"Tao said. "No~ but I know that I saw him somewhere"Lay said and start to think. "Maybe you met him in the school"Luhan said. Lay was still thinking and not listening to Luhan while Kris was preparing the bubble tea. "I got it~! I know that I met him somehwere. He's one of the gang called Teen Top"Lay said. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Kris almost drop the bubble tea but Tao and Xiumin catch it on time. 

=========================================================
Sorry for not updaing for so long..........we move into a new house and couldn't use the computer much.....


EXO-M as special guest appearance~!!!!!!!!!!!