Chapter 8

POKEMON?!

Yellow = Boyfriend's and Teen Top's Fangirls
You wake up,take a bath,get dress,brush your teeth,eat breakfast, and get some pokemons to bring to school.This time you will bring Skitty,Snivy,Liepard,Ninetales,Pachirisu,Azurill,Pikachu,and of course Victini ,but Victini doesn't need to get inside its ball.
(you guys been wondering why I always put Pikachu........let's just that Pikachu is like your peacemaker)

You get your glasses on your bag and wear it.'I'm friends with the Kingkas now,I bring too many pokemons today~-sigh-I don't care anymore if someone hurt me today,I'll use him',you thought while walking to school.

When you arrived to school,"~~~ noona!",someone said and tackled you to the floor."ow~",you look who did it,and saw it was Ricky and Minwoo."Can you two get off of me?",you said and the two of them get off you and help you stand up,"Miahne noona",Ricky and Minwoo said in unison."it's okay",you said and dusted your unifrom.

"Yah! what are you doing?",Ricky and Minwoo flinch and turn around,"Miahne hyung",they said in unison.You look and saw Boyfriend and Teen Top coming toward you guys.'oh-uh~ need to escape',you thought and look to your left and right.Ricky and Minwoo hold both of your arms to prevent you from escaping like they know what you thought just now.


"Kyaa~it's Boyfriend and Teen Top!!!"
"Ljoe oppa~ marry me"
"Yah! Ljoe oppa is mine"
"Jungmin oppa saranghae~"
"Youngmin go out with noona"

'can they get shut their mouths?',you thought rolling your eyes and look at them screaming,Ricky and Minwoo,who saw you rolled your eyes giggle,'~~~ noona's cute',both of them thought.

When Boyfriend and Teen Top are infront of you.

 "What are the oppas doing with her?"
"I think they're going to bully her"
"Go~oppa beat her up!"

 You look at them screaming,you couldn't hold yourself anymore,"SHUT UP!",you yelled at them and gave them a scary glare.When you yelled,the fangirls stop screaming while Boyfriend &Teen Top jump a little from your outbrust; When you gave the fangirls a glare,they ran away and went to their classrooms while Boyfriend & Teen Top flinch a little and Ricky & Minwoo,who held you let go of your arms.'the first I ever did that',you thought and feel proud of what you just did.

"wo~go noona",Changjo said and run towards you and gave you a bear hug."Yah~Changjo get away from my noona",Youngmin and Kwangmin said in unison and pulled you from Changjo."No~noona's mine",Ricky said and pulled you from the twins,"No~! ~~~ noona is mine",Minwoo said and pulled from Ricky this time."Jamkkan man-yo!",you said and the maknae's stop pulling you and look at you even Boyfriend and Teen Top."Ne~noona",Ricky,Youngmin,Kwangmin,Changjo, and Minwoo said in unison."When did I become your noona?",you look at them and rise your left eyebrow at them.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading my story readers~
I Love you guys so much~
 
I'll try to update more next time~sorry for a boring chap today..............please don't hate me~! 

See you guys in the next chapter~
                                    
HWAITING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!