Chapter 42

POKEMON?!

Hey~readers/subscribers, I just wanted to say about the 'Kissing Monster'................................Its suppose to be Kissing Addict instead of 'Kissing Monster'........................sorry about the 'Monster' thing, I think Monster - Big Bang maybe got stuck on my head...........hehehehehe
=====================================================
One Sunday morning,you heard your doorbell rang a lot. *Aish~ Who disturb my peaceful dream?*you thought and look at your clock. *WHAT?! Its 7:30! Who comes early in the morning on Sunday?*you thought and lazily get up. You went downstairs and go to where the small TV screen. You press the button,"Who are you?"you said between your yawn. "~~~~ noona~!"you jump and look at who it was.


"Changjo? What are you doing here? More importantly, why did you come here so early? You did know that today is Sunday"you said. "I'll tell you later~Just let me come in first"Changjo said,"Okay~"you said and push a button again for the gates to open.


About a minute,Changjo knock on your door and you open it. "Now~can you tell me why are you here? and why do you have a suitcase with you?"you said rising one pf your eyebrow at him. "Can we sit first noona? I'm so tried of walking"Changjo said smiling at you. You sigh and walk to the living room. You and Changjo sat on the couch,"Now~tell me before you can make another excuses"you said.


"Well~I have only one simple reason"Changjo said,"and that is?"you ask. "My sister kick me out of the house"Changjo smile at you. You look at him like if he is crazy*What the heck is he smiling at? Supposely if someone got kick out of the house they'll be sad but why he is smiling at?*you thought looking at Changjo.


"Well~how about you go to your parents house then if you're sister kick you out?"you said. "Well~my parents are divorced and both of them already have new families"Changjo said looking down. *Aww~now I feel bad for saying that*you thought pouting looking at Changjo. "I'm sorry~Changjo"you said,"Its okay~noona, you didn't know"Changjo shoke his head at you. "But can you tell me why your sister kick you out of the house?"you stand up and went infront of Changjo holding both of his hands.


"My sister and I lived together since our parents were divorced. My sister, Haneul works 6am to 10pm for our bills to the  apartment and food but once I told her  that I want to work too so, I could help her but she said that I should focus on my studies instead. Since Haneul noona got a boyfriend, she rarely goes home. Yesterday, she brought her boyfriend at home and her boyfriend keep ordering me around like as if I'm a slave. I could not control my anger anymore and I yell at Haneul noona's boyfriend but I didn't know that Haneul noona saw all that. Haneul noona got mad at me and I told her that it was her boyfriend at fault but she refuse to listen to me so, I got mad and went to my room. Early this morning, Haneul noona knock on my door and told me to buy some groceries so, I did what she told me. When I came back, she took the groceries and gave me the siutcase then, slam the door shut infront of my face and I heard her yell 'naga~!(get out~!)' and that's the story"Changjo said looking at you.


"So~now I know that, why are you here?"you gave him a small smile. "I wanted to live here with ~~~~ noona"Changjo smile a bit. You look at him,"Here~! You~ Live~!"you rise your voice a bit and Changjo just nodded at you. *Aigoo~ first Ricky. Now, Changjo. What's next the whole Teen Top members?*you thought massaging your forehead.


About a minute of thinking,"Okay~I'll let you live here"you said and Changjo hug you immediately. "thank you thank you thank you thank you"Changjo said hugging you.


"~~~~ noona, why is it so noisy early in the morning?"you and Changjo look upstairs,"Ricky Hyung~!"Changjo was shock. "C-Changjo? What are you doing here?"Ricky ask, who is also shock to see Changjo. "That's I wanted to say. What are you doing here, hyung?"Changjo look at Ricky going downstairs. "I live here now"Ricky said sitting beside Changjo. "Since when?"Changjo ask,"I been here already like 2 months"Ricky said. "~~~~ noona, did Ljoe hyung know this?"Changjo look at you this time. "Yeah~Ljoe knows already and he's fine with it already, I think"you said.


"I think? ~~~~ noona you said Ljoe hyung was fine with me living here"Ricky said. "I did say that but Ljoe was a bit concern/jealous that you(Ricky) were living with me"you said. "Well~anyway, Changjo~ you should not tell anyone about you living here, you got it?"you said and Changjo nodded. "What? Changjo's going to live here too but I thought you live with your sister, Haneul"Ricky look at you then Changjo.

 


"Changjo~ tell Ricky when you guys will go your rooms"you said,"Oh~and Ricky you'll be sharing your room cause there's two beds there"you added. Ricky nodded,"Follow me Chanjo~"Chango follow Ricky and you lay down on the couch. *Aw~ I think Ljoe will throw a fit when he found out about this*you thought and close your eyes going back to sleep.