Chapter 26

POKEMON?!

"Ljoe Hyung, what are you donig here infront of our class?"Ricky put his hand on frozen Ljoe and Ljoe look at Ricky smiling like an idiot. "Hyung~your creeping us"Changjo said rubbing his arms and Niel&Ricky nodded agreeing with Changjo. "I'll see you guys at lunch"Ljoe said smiling at them and head to his class skipping. "I think Ljoe hyung is crazy now"Niel said looking at the skipping Ljoe.

The three of them walk inside the classroom and they found you sitting and putting your head down. Ricky head towards your way,"~~~~ noona, are you okay?"Ricky put his hand on your back rubbing it and you look up and found Ricky&Changjo&Niel looking at you. You smile at them"I'm fine~I just couldn't sleep last night"you said and they look at you,"Noona~you should have stay home if you didn't feel good today"Changjo said. "I'm really okay"you said,"Oh~that's right noona, is it true that you and Ljoe hyung are together now?"Ricky said and you suddenly blush, looking down. "And I take that as a yes"Niel said smirking at you.

What you didn't know that the twins and maknae heard the conversation. *So~that why Jungmin hyung was gloomy lately*Kwangmin thought. "Hey~Kwangmin, do you think Ljoe is just playing around with ~~~~ noona?"Youngmin,"Yeah~I'm thinking the same hyung"Minwoo said. "Molla~"Kwangmin said and Youngmin&Minwoo sigh together. "What?! I don't know~okay,I just heard this now"Kwangmin glare at them,"calm down Kwangmin"Youngmin put his arms around his twin brother
.

-LUNCH-
You head towards the garden in the roof top but you found someone there reading a book under the tree. When you about to out,"are you scare of me,~~~-ah?"you turn around and the person reading the book put the book down and you was it was Jungmin. "Oh~Annyeonghaseyo"you greet him*She's so polite and cute and that's why I love her from the beginning*Jungmin thought. "Come here~"Jungmin said patting on his side so, you can sit there,"Ani~it's okay, I'll just go"you said and go back to your classroom but Jungmin held your wrist.

You turn around to face him,"I-is there something wrong?"you said,"Why it couldn't be me,~~~-ah?"Jungmin look at your eyes. You tilt your head,"neh?"you look at him,"Why did you choose Ljoe? I was first to fall in love with you not HIM"Jungmin siad and your wide eyes and froze with the sudden confension of Jungmin*H-he l-loves m-me*you thought.

Ljoe who was about to go to inside the garden stop when he sudden heard someone confess to you. Ljoe open the door a bit to see who dare to take away his girlfriend/future wifey and saw it was Jungmin. *How dare that Jungmin confess to my future wifey? Nobody will take away ~~~-ah away from me*Ljoe thought glaring at Jungmin.

When you were still frozen, Jungmin hold your cheek and about to kiss you. When you heard a 'BANG' sound, you&Jungmin look by the door and found Ljoe glaring with so much hatred. "Yah~Jungmin! stay away from my GIRLFRIEND"Ljoe said and head towards you guys and Ljoe pull you towards him. Ljoe pull you behind him,"Yah~Jungmin,I'm talking to you"Ljoe hissed at Jungmin.

*I have a bad feeling about this*you thought.