Chapter 20

POKEMON?!

Blackrose135 got it right~!!!!!
It's the one & only LJOE~!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you open your eyes,the one who catch you was no other than Ljoe. You and Ljoe seems to stare each other,'tokitokipri~',you come back to your senses and notice your position. "Ljoe oppa, can you put me down now?"you look at Ljoe and he immediately put you down and turn away from you so, you'll not notice his red face.

"~~~~ noona! are you okay? We saw you fall from the sky",Changjo&Ricky push Ljoe which cause him to fall to the ground,"you guys!",Ljoe was mad but the maknaes ignore their hyung. "I'm okay~thanks for worrying about me",you smile sweetly at them and when Ljoe saw that his heart started to beat fast*I think I love you more now, ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought.

"So~how did you fall from the sky?",Chunji said,"Oh~about that I kinda"you look to your left and right, and continue,"I kinda told Togepi to teleport us to the main door but Togepi seems to teleport us outside",Teen Top look at you. "what do you mean by us?",Niel said,"yeah it's just you"C.A.P said,"Oh~us means me and Togepi~of course",you held Togepi infront of them,'tokitokipri~'

"~~~~ noona can I hold Togepi?"Ricky look you with his puppy eyes,"Sure~",you hand Togepi to Ricky and Togepi didn't do anything to Ricky. "Well~that's a first",you smile and look at Togepi&Ricky*~~~~-ah,please don't smile anymore my heart is about to brust*Ljoe thought looking at you.

You look at Ljoe and you guys stare each other and you immediately broke it,"anyway~I think we should go inside",you said and open the gates. "~~~-ah!",you turn around and saw Sunggyu&Soohyun,"Yah~are you okay?"both of them said in unison,"yea~I'm alright",you said,"Thank god you worried us"Sunggyu said,"miahne oppas",you smile cutely at them*you should smile at me not them*Ljoe thought and glared at them.

"~~~~-ah who are they? Oh~ wait a minute you guys are Teen Top",Soohyun said. "~~~~-ah, why is that boy holding your Togepi?",Sunggyu said pointing at Ricky,"it's okay oppa Togepi didn't 'do' something to Ricky so, it's okay",you said and you guys then went back to the pokemon room with Teen Top following you.

When you guys came back to the room, you saw Infinite(Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol)&Ukiss(Kiseop,Eli,AJ,Hoon) battling your pokemon without permission. "Yah~! Oppas~! What are you guys doing to my pokemons?!",you shouted and run to your pokemon's side,"How dare you guys battle with them without my permission",you glared at them.

"Raikou! Entei! Suicune!",you called them out and their eyes open wide,"Raikou use Thunderbolt! Entei use Overheat! Suicune use
Blizzard!",you called their attacks and their powers combined and All their pokemons were down.

"Blaziken/Raichu/Absol/Gallade/Chimchar/Umbreon/Croakgunk/Dewott~!",One of them run towards their pokemon,"that's what you get for battling them without my permission",you said to them. "we're sorry ~~~~-ah",they said together,"Myungsoo oppa! Kevin oppa! Sungjong oppa! Dongho oppa!"you turn to them and they flinch.

"why didn't you stop them?!"you glared at them,"We tried to stop them but their pokemons are stronger",Sungjong&Dongho said. You sigh,"Shaymin use Healing wish, Clelebi&Chansey&Chimecho use Heal Bell",you said and
Blaziken&Raichu&Absol&Gallade&Chimchar&Umbreon&Croakgunk&Dewott started to heal.

Teen Top were shock what happened,*I think I should not get her angry and be careful what I say to her*Teen Top thought*but she's cool and kinda y when she's angry*Ljoe thought.