Chapter 44

POKEMON?!

-Lunch-
You ate your lunch in the garden again with your pokemons. You hug and put Teddiursa on your lap. Larvitar was on your left side talking to Teddiursa. Skitty was playing around by chasing her tail around, right beside you. A Rufflet was in front of you just staring at you. A sleeping Cattonee floating above your head.


"Jagiya~ why you didn't wait for me?"Ljoe said when he came in the garden. You know Ljoe was in front of you sitting beside Rufflet but you ignore him and look Teddiursa hugging him. *I wish I was him*Ljoe thought looking at you hugging Teddiursa jealously.

You look up looking at you,"Why are you pouting, oppa?"you said. "Huh?"Ljoe blink couple of times,"I'm not pouting"Ljoe said. You rise of your eyebrows at him. "Fine~ I was pouting~"Ljoe said crossing his arms looking away from you. You giggle softly then stand up quietly and put Teddiursa to play with the other pokemons.

You sit on Ljoe's lap facing him. When Ljoe notice that you sat on his lap, he look at you putting his arms around your waist. "~~~~-ah~"Ljoe call you,"mm~"you look into Ljoe's eyes. Ljoe suddenly kiss you and you kiss him back putting your arms around his neck.

About few minutes, you pull away from the kiss. "Oppa~ you seriously need to stop that"you said staring at him. "What you do you mean?"Ljoe said. "This kissing~ I want you to stop kissing me everytime we meet or hang out"you said glaring at him now.

"But I can't live without your kisses"Ljoe said pouting at you. "Your ageyo don't work on me oppa"you said flicking his forehead then stand up. "Ow~ that hurts"Ljoe rub his forehead and you just rolled your eyes at him. "Kiss it and the pain will go away"Ljoe said pointing at his forehead,"Ani~"you said then go to your pokemons.

You put your pokemons back to their pokeballs and put them on your bag. "Come on, Jagiya~ kiss my forehead"Ljoe said. "I said no~"you said then walk away from the garden. "Please~"Ljoe said chasing you.

"No~"
"Please~ jagiya"
"NO~"
"Please~"
"N.O. NO~"
your and Ljoe's arguement continue while going to class. "Hyung~"someone call then you and Ljoe look behind to see Teen Top. "Annyeong ~~~~-ah/noona~"Teen Top wave at you and you wave back to them. "Did you guys need something?"Ljoe look at Teen Top.

"Ljoe~ you know that Mr.Lee was looking for you"C.A.P said. "Yeah~ Where were you? You were suppose to be with Mr.Lee during Lunch time today"Chunji said rising his eyebrow at Ljoe.

"Really? Is that true, Oppa?"you ask,"Come on, Jagiya~ I wanted to me you as soon as possible"Ljoe said pouting at you. Teen Top pretend to hurl seeing Ljoe's ageyo,"Hyung~ you should go know before he'll let you stay afterschool instead"Niel said. "Oh Sh*t~! Hell no~!"Ljoe said and run towards where Mr.Lee's room is.

"What did he do?"you ask Teen Top,"Oh~ it seems like he fell asleep on Mr.Lee's  class"Chunji said and you nodded. "~~~~ noona let's go the class is starting about 3 minutes"Ricky said and pull you to run with him & Changjo. "Bye hyungs~ you afterschool"Changjo said before running to chase after you and Ricky. "Wait for me~ I'll go with you guys"Niel said and run after them.

About 2 minutes, Ljoe walk back to where C.A.P and Chunji were. "Yah~ why the long face Ljoe?"Chunji said putting his arms around Ljoe. "He said I have to stay afterschool or I'll have to find someone to tutor me"Ljoe said. "How about you ask your girlfriend? She's smart to tutor you"C.A.P said.

Ljoe smile like crazy,"That's a good idea"Ljoe said and run to tell Mr.Lee about this,"Hyung~ I think you just made Ljoe more in LOVE mode right now"Chunji said.

When Ljoe finish talking about you having his tutor*I'm going to spent more time with my jagiya but I have to do something about that freeloader(Ricky) so, I could have my alone time with ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought.
======================================================

OMG~! Ljoe's planning to make you his tutor and what's wrost is that he's also planning to go to your house to study there~! and he doesn't know that Changjo is living with you...............ooh~ I wonder what's Ljoe's reaction when he found out Changjo's living with you??????