Chapter 52

POKEMON?!

When Ljoe and his mom arrive to your house,"the house is not bad"Ljoe's mom comment your house while Ljoe just roll his eyes. Ljoe rang the bell,"yes~"your face pop out the small TV screen. "~~~~-ah"Ljoe said waving at the you. "Oh~ your here, oppa. Wait a second~"you said then turn off the small TV and open the gate for Ljoe and his mom.

"That was your girlfriend?"Ljoe's mom ask him and Ljoe just nodded. "Not bad~"Ljoe's mom said. *All are not bad to you*Ljoe thought looking at his mom.

You open the door and run to Ljoe. Ljoe catch you,"Oppa~"you said hugging him, putting your arms around his neck. Ljoe laugh and put his arms around you. "Miss me already~"Ljoe said and you pout cutely at him. "Aigoo~ so cute"Ljoe said then peck your lips and you start giggling. "Ahem~"you and Ljoe look at Mrs.Lee.

You immediately pull away from Ljoe and fix yourself. "I'm so sorry for not noticing you"you said bowing to her. "~~~~-ah~ is your boyfriend there?"someone yelled from the inside of your house. "Neh~ umma he's here but   he came with his mother"you shout back.

"Oh~ let them come in"your umma yelled. "Okay"you said. "Come on, oppa"you said and then turn to his mom,"Come in Mrs.Lee"you said. "~~~~-ah, you didn't tell me your mom was here"Ljoe whisper to you. "You didn't tell me your mom is coming with you too"you rise your eyebrow and crossing your arms at him. You and Ljoe start to laugh at each other.

"~~~~-ah~"you turn to your umma, who was infront of you guys. "Umma~ this is Lee Byunghun aka Ljoe aka Nae Namja chingu(My boyfriend)"you said putting your arms around Ljoe's arms and Ljoe started to blush. "Oh~ and Ljoe's mom, Mrs.Lee"you said pointing at Ljoe's mom.

Ljoe's mom gasps,"KANG HANEUL~!"Mrs.Lee shouted pointing at your umma. "CHOI HYERI~!"your umma shouted also pointing at Ljoe's mom. *Do they know each other?*you and Ljoe thought the same question looking at your moms.