Chapter 38

POKEMON?!

"Oh~I remember now"you said,"But why you suddenly attack me?"you ask eyeing the two. "We just want to test if you're still the same ~~~~ unnie know"Eunji said looking somewhere avoiding your stare. "What if it hit my jagiya? That was so dangerous~ I want you girls to say sorry to her"Ljoe glare at Eunji and Eunhee.

"Noona~! Hyung~!  are you okay?!"Teen Top and Boyfriend brust in. "Pikachu~!"Kwangmin run towards Pikachu the minute the went in but Pikachu ran away towards you. You catch Pikachu,'pikapi~'Pikachu look at you,"Kwangmin~I think Pikachu don't want you to go near him"you said patting Pikachu and Kwangmin sad pout at you looking at Pikachu.

"Better luck next time"Youngmin patted Kwangmin's shoulder,"but hyung~I wanted to touch him. Just when I meet a real Pikachu, it does want to be near me"Kwangmin who looks like about cry. "~~~~ noona, what food do you give to munchlax?"Ricky ask you,"Oh~that's right"you began to search something on your bag and when you found it, you toss it to Ricky. Ricky catch it,"give only one of that everyone morning and evening only"you said and Ricky nodded.

"Wait a minute~ Noona~! you gave Ricky hyung a pokemon"Changjo gasps,"cause its his birthday, it was my present to him"you said and when you said birthday,Teen Top freeze where they're staying. "Don't tell me you guys forgot your friend or I should say brother's birthday"you rise one of your eyebrow at Teen Top. They cough akwardly and just when you're about to yell at them, Ljoe pull you down to sit on his lap. "What are you doing?"you want to get up but Ljoe put his arms around your waist. "Calm down~will you?"Ljoe whisper in your ear huskily and you start to blush again.

Jungmin who was watching you and Ljoe all the time was now glaring at Ljoe. Ljoe look at Jungmin and gave him a smirk. *You'll never getting your hands on my jagiya, Jungmin*Ljoe thought putting his head on the crook of your neck and kiss it lightly. You mind turn blank and your face was so red already.