Chapter 36

POKEMON?!

"Annyeonghaseyo~"two girls came in,"Park Eunji-imnida"the girl on the left said,"Park Eunhee-imnida"the girl on the right said.



"Wow~we twins" "Girl twins" "they're cute" all the your classmates we're saying. "Yah~we're twins too~!"Youngmin and Kwangmin yelled at them. You look at the new students*They look familiar~*you thought looking at them. "~~~~ noona~ don't look at them"Youngmin said,"Yeah~we're the only twins that you're supppose to look at"Kwangmin said.

"Yeah~ right, ~~~~ noona can look at anybody she's wants"Changjo said smirking at Youngmin&Kwangmin. They glare at Changjo"I'm I right, hyung?"Changjo said to Ricky,"Y-yeah~"Ricky said. "Is there something wrong, hyung?"Changjo ask Ricky,"Nothing~"Ricky said and Changjo nodded. *I know something is wrong with Ricky hyung. I wonder what happend*Changjo thought looking at Ricky, who space out looking at the window.

"Eunji unnie, did you just heard them say ~~~~?"Eunhee whisper to her sister,Eunji. "Yeah~I did"Eunji said,"Okay~how about the two of you find a seat to sit and then we can start class"Ms.Lee said and they found a seat at the back.

-Lunch-
You head to the garden immediately when the bell rang. They pokemons you bring today were; Pikachu, Serperior, Cubchoo, Ninetales, Shaymin, Swanna.
While you were letting out your pokemons,"Plusle/Minun use charge~!"you heard someone yelled. "Ninetales use Safeguard~"you yelled right on time before the attack could hit you.

"Whose there~?!"you yelled,"Wow~you never change unnie"someone said. "I agree with you, Unnie. ~~~~ unnie got even stronger since the last time we saw her"other person said.


When they come out to revele themselves,"You're.........."