Chapter 57

POKEMON?!

It was your and Ljoe's 1st Anniversary. You woke up and dress up but of course you told Ricky and Changjo to take of your pokemons for you.

Ljoe was already waitting outse your house. "Sorry~ did you wait too long oppa?"you ask him as you come out. "No~ I just came. You look very pretty"Ljoe said putting his arms around your waist. You blush and you guys started to head to a cute cafe.

What you and Ljoe are wearing:


You and Ljoe went in to the cafe. "Welcome --- Oh~ Miss ~~~~, what you doing here?"the waitress said as you and Ljoe came in. The waitress notice Ljoe's arms were around your waist. "Oh~ your on a date with your handsome boyfriend"the waitress said.

You blush,"Anyway~ follow me and I'll lead you guys to your table"the watress said. "So you guys decide what your orders gonna be?"the waitress said. "Minyoung unnie~ I would like to have a blueberry muffin and chocolate bubble tea"you said and the waitress,Minyoung write on her small pad paper. "How about you, Byunghunnie oppa?"you ask Ljoe, who is beside you. "I'll just take the same as you but I want my bubbble tea strawberry"Ljoe said. 

"Okay~ wait for about a few minutes and your orders will be here"Minyoung said. "Oppa~ why did you pick here?"you ask Ljoe. "Molla~ I thought maybe you like this place cause its cute like you"Ljoe said smiling at you and peck your cheeks.

"Aw~ you guys are such a cute couple"Minyoung said as she give you guys your food. "Thanks~ unnie, but I also heard you have a boyfriend"you said. "Where did you heard that?"Minyoung gasps. "I was just joking~ so you really have a boyfriend. What's his name? Where did you meet him? How long did you guys been dating?"you said in interest.

"Now~ now~ jagiya~ slow down, she can't answer if you say a lot of question to her"Ljoe said. "But oppa~"you whine and pout cutely at Ljoe. "Stop pouting cutely or else I'll kiss you"Ljoe said after he peck your lips. You gasps,"but you just did~"you said, pulling your face away from Ljoe.

"Anyway~ so, Minyoung unnie sit down and tell me about your boyfriend"you said smiling at Minyoung. "I don't if I can sit, I have work to do"Minyoung said. "Come on~ puhlease"you said cutely and show her ageyo. "Fine~ why is it so hard to resist ageyos?"Minyoung said but mumble the last part. Ljoe heard what she mumble*I know but ~~~~'s ageyos are so irresistable and if she do ageyo to me, I'll forgive her no matter what and I'll even shower with my ksses*Ljoe thought.

"Well~ my boyfriend's name is Chanyeol"Minyoung said sitting across you. "Go on~"you said. "Me and him are already dating for 4 months now"Minyoung said. "He always brighten my day and if I'm sad, he always know how to cheer me up"Minyoung continue and was smiling telling her boyfriend. You and Ljoe notice a guy heading to your table.

"That's because I love you~"a guy said putting his arms around Miyoung's waist. "Chanyeol oppa~ what are you doing here?"Minyoung said suprise by Changyeol. "I want visit my girlfriend. Is it bad?"Chanyeol said pecking Minyoung's cheek. "Oppa~ someone are here"Minyoung said blushing and smacking Chanyeol's arm.


"Unnie~ your boyfriend is so handsome and you look so nice together"you said giggling. "Yah~ who are you calling handsome?"Ljoe said staring at you. "Aigoo~ oppa~ you know that you're very handsome and cute"you said hugging Ljoe's arms and give him your cutest smile. Ljoe wanted to tease you but he couldn't cause you were so cute to him.

"I'll forgive you but give something"Ljoe said. "What you want me to give you?"you said and you saw Ljoe pointing on his lips. You blush and look away. "Come on~ babe, I'm waiting~"Ljoe said. You sigh and look at Ljoe then look at Minyoung and Chanyeol if they're looking but it seems that the two were busy wth each other.

"I'm waiti-"Ljoe was cut by your lips. Ljoe smile during the kiss but when he felt that you were about to pull away, he pull you closer and tilt your head a bit so he could kiss you more.

Chanyeol and Minyoung look at you guys. "Aw~ such a sweet couple"Minyoung said. "You want me to kiss you too?"Chanyeol said. "No~ anyway I better get back to work"Minyoung said standing up to go back to work. "Babe~ wait~"Chanyeol said chasing after Minyoung.

About few minutes, you pull away from Ljoe. Ljoe's arms were around your waist, pulling you to him. "~~~~-ah, how --"Ljoe was cut by someone. "Was'up shorty?"Kris appear infront of Ljoe and your back was facing Kris. Ljoe glared at Kris,"Don't call me shorty, you skyscraper~"Ljoe hissed.

You turned around and saw Kris with 10 boys behind him. You already the other 5 but you didn't know the other 5. Kris notice that you were looking at the 5 boys that you never saw before. "Hey~ guys, introduce yourself~"Kris said to them.

"Hey~ my name is Joonmyun. You can call me Suho"Suho said smiling at you. "Annyeong~ I'm Baekhyun"Baekhyun said giving you his eyesmile. "Annyeong~ I'm kyungsoo but call me D.O for short"D.O said. "Hey~ pretty lady, I'm Jongin but please call Kai"Kai said about to kiss your hand but Ljoe quickly grab your hand and glared at Kai. "Annyeong~ I'm Thehun"Sehun said smiling cutely a you. "And to together we're Exo"Kris said. "Cool~"you said clapping your hands. Exo laugh at your cuteness. 

"Where's Chanyeol, anyway?"Luhan said. "I don't know~"Suho said. "He said he wanted to go somewhere"Tao siad. "Maybe he went to his girlfriend"Baekhyun said. "He doesn't have a girlfriend"Xiumin said. "We don't know~ maybe he has but didn't tell us"Lay said. "I'm telling you~ he doesn't have a girlfriend"Chen said. "Maybe Chanyeol hyung went thomewhere to eat like uth"Sehun said. "Maybe you're right, makane-ah"Kris said. "Come on~ let's order I'm hungry"Kai said holding his stomach.

"Kris oppa~"you called him. "Yes, ~~~~ dear"Kris said looking at your way. "I heard your conversation about Chanyeol and I'm saying he does have a girlfriend"you said and Exo stop their tracks. "WHAT?!"Exo look at you and you flinch a bit. "Yeah~ his girlfriend even said that they're been dating for 4 months now"Ljoe said pulling you to him.

"How did you guys know about him?"Xiumin said. "Well~ he is here right now"Ljoe said. "WHERE?!"Exo yelled as soon as Ljoe said that. When you were about to say where Chanyeol is, Chanyeol come out with Minyoung. "CHANYEOL~!"Exo yelled and Chanyeol jump a bit also Minyoung.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?"Chanyeol said as he saw Exo. "Chanyeol oppa~ do you know them?"Minyoung ask. "Yeah~ they're my friends"Chanyeol said lokking at Minyoung. "What kind of friend hide his girlfriend and didn't told us about it?"Suho said. "Yeah~ hyung~ why no tell us?"Kai and Sehun said.

"Byunghunnie oppa~ don't you think we should go now? We can just put the bill on the table and go"you said to Ljoe. "Yeah sure~"Ljoe said and put the bill on the table  then you guys walk out of the cafe.

"Well~ that's because I don't want girlfriend falling in love with you guys"Chanyeol said. "Oppa~ is that why you didn't want me to meet your friends?"Minyoung said and all Chanyeol do was nod at her. Minyoung sighs,"Channie oppa~ you know that  I love you for who you are"Minyoung said kissing Chanyeol's cheek and he started to blush.

"Aw~ I also want a girlfriend now~"Kai said. "You could find on now"Luhan said. "How ~~~~-ah can she be mine instead?"Kai said. As soon as Kai said that, Kris smacks his head and glared at him. "I'm only joking~ you don't need to smack my head hard"Kai said rubbing where Kris hits him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Exo as special guest for this chapter............................................