Chapter 64

POKEMON?!

"What happened?!"you said as you and Kwangmin with Pichu in his arms went to Exo. Your and Kwangmin's eyes were wide because Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem were all surroundng Exo. You run in front of Exo to block them from the lengendary pokemons.

 

"What happened here?"you whisper to Exo. "Well~ we were just playing with them and one of us kinda accidently step on Furret's tail then Furrent start to cry and that's how we end up like this"Kris said. "Furret~ where are you?"you said and Furret came out from the ground. You went toward Furret and pick Furret up then look at its tail, it was a bit red.

 

You smile a bit then look at Furret. "Let's fix your tail~"you said then head to a small room there with medicines that for pokemon. "Don't hurt them guys~ it was just an accident"you said to the lengendary pokemons then they glared at Exo one more time before disappearing. You treat Furret's tail and put Furret down so it can play with the other pokemons. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What you didn't know that Teen Top just cam in your house. "Ljoe hyung~ don't you think you should give ~~~~ noona time?"Ricky said. "I can't wait~ I want my jagiya in my arms again"Ljoe said pouting. "Ew~ don't do that in front of us"C.A.P said and Chunji nodded. "I agree with C.A.P hyung, its disgusting~"Niel said with a weird face. "What did you say to me, Ahn Daniel~?!"Ljoe yelled at Niel. "Shush~ the pokemons are going to heard us"Changjo said.

 

"Too late~"Ricky said. "What do you mean?"Chunj said. "Look~"Ricky said pointing foreward. Teen Top look at froze because in front of them was Mewtwo and Deoxys. "H-hyung~ d-do s-something~"Niel said pushing C.A.P in front of them. "What do you mean me? Let Ricky and Changjo go cause they know all ~~~~'s pokemon"C.A.P said pushing Ricky and Changjo in front. "We don't know them~"Ricky and Changjo said.

 

Suddenly Teen Top were all lifted from the ground. "Ahhh~! I'm going to fall~!"Teen Top yelled in unison. "Put me down~"Ljoe said closing his eyes. "Put them down now~!"then Teen Top fall on the ground hard. "Ow~ neomu apa~"Teen Top said rubbing their backs and . "They barge in without your permission"Mewtwo said or telepathic. "Did he just spoke?"Chunji said pointing at Mewtwo. "Yeah~ he did"you said going downstairs to Teen Top.

 

"~~~~-ah~"Ljoe said smiling running towards you. Ljoe stop cause Deoxys use its Psychic on Ljoe. "What are you doing here?"you said glaring at Ljoe. "Babe~ please let me explain~"Ljoe said. "For what? Breaking my heart and playing with my feelings~!"you shout at him with tears in your eyes. Ljoe flinch cause it was the frst time you ever shouted at him. Deoxys let go of Ljoe and Ljoe knee, holding both of your hands.

 

"Jagiya~ please~ just let me explain~"Ljoe said looking up to you with teary eyes. "I......"