Chapter 37

POKEMON?!

"You're the new students Park Eunji & Eunhee"you said pointing at them,"But why do you have each have a pokemon?"you continue pointing at Plusle and Minun, who were on their shoulder.

"~~~~ unnie, did you forgot that you're the one who gave us them?"Eunhee said,"I did?"you said titling your head. "Aigoo~ Unnie, Did you really forgot about us?"Eunji said,"I-"Before you can continue,"Yah~! What are you girls doing to my jagiya?!"Ljoe open the door with a 'BANG' and glare at Eunji&Eunhee.

Eunji and Eunhee gasps,"Unnie~ why didn't you told us you have a namja chingu?"Eunhee said. "Not to mention, he's handsome and cute"Eunji said winking at Ljoe. Ljoe gave them his very scary and deadly glare. Ljoe went towards you and hug you,"Did they hurt you, jagiya~?"Ljoe said carelessing your cheeks loving and looking at your eyes.

"Hello~please no PDA in front of minors"Eunhee said,"and Unnie~ don't flirt with ~~~~ unnie's namja chingu"she lectures her sister. "Oh~come on, I was playing around. I would never do that cause ~~~~ unnie will hate me if I did that"Eunji said rolling her eyes.

While Eunji and Eunhee were still arguing,"Did you know them?'Ljoe said looking at you and you realize that your face and Ljoe's were just inches apart. "What the heck are you doing?"you put your hand in Ljoe's face and push him and resulting him to fall in the ground, holding his face. You started to fan your face,"Swanna~use water gun on me but only in the face"you said. After Swanna did that,"thanks~"you said and wipe your face. "Yah~why you did you push me? I was just asking you if you know them and I think you should get use to see my face near you cause I'm your namja chingu"Ljoe said smirking and wiggling his eyebrow at you.

"Aw~that's so sweet"Eunji and Eunhee said. You look at them,"Can I ask why you guys know me again?"you ask them, ignoring Ljoe
. "~~~~ unnie~ how could you forgot us? We're Kiseop oppa's cousins"Eunhee and Eunji said in unison.