Chapter 53

POKEMON?!

"Is that really you, Haneul?"Ljoe's mom said. "Yeah, it's me. Long time no see, Hyeri"your umma said smiling at Mrs.Lee. "Oh My Gosh~! It is you~!"Mrs.Lee run and hug your umma and she hugged her back.

"Oppa~ do they know each other?"you whisper to Ljoe. "Molla~"Ljoe said then peck on your lips. "Stop~"you said angrily pouting at Ljoe. "I couldn't resist it. Your so cute"Ljoe said hugging you. 

Your umma and Ljoe's mom look at you guys. "I didn't know who had a daughter"Mrs.Lee said. "I didn't also know that you had a son"your mom said. your and Ljoe's mom look at each other then start laughing at each other.

You and Ljoe look at our mom's laughing at each other. "~~~~-ah, where's Changjo and Ricky?"Ljoe said looking at you. "Oh~ I told them to take care of my pokemons for awhile and also to watch them(pokemons) to not let them(pokemons) go out of the room"you said. *Oh~ that's why it was so quiet"Ljoe thought.

"Oh~ you and I should talk more. I have a lot of things to tell you"your umma said. "Oh~  you'll tell me how and where you met your husband"Mrs.Lee said and your mom started to blush. "Come on~ let's eat first then we can talk"your mom said and drag Ljoe's mom with her in the dining room.

"Do you want to come in the pokemon's room instead?"you said to Ljoe. "Sure~"Ljoe said. "Umma~! Me and Ljoe will go to my room to talk for awhile~"you rise your voice a bit. "Okay~ but don't do anything yet before your wedding"your mom yelled. "Also Ljoe~! safe it for the wedding"Ljoe's mom continue. "Umma~!"you yelled and start fanning your red face. Ljoe's face was also red but didn't say anything.

"Aigoo~ they're so cute"Ljoe's mom said. "I know right~ but we should plan about their future wedding, don't you think?"your mom said. "Yeah~ I thnk that's a great idea"Ljoe's mom said. your mom and Ljoe's mom start to discuse about your&Ljoe's future.