EPILOGUE

POKEMON?!

You and Ljoe were finally back together. No one was trying to mess your relationship but sometimes Teen Top like to mess around. Sometimes when you and Ljoe went to Exo's cafe, Kris always call Ljoe short or other things that is related to short. 

 

Jungmin was happy that you and Ljoe got back together even thought he was hurt n his heart. You were Jungmin's first love and he have to gave you up, so that you can just be happy.

 

Kwangmin's Pichu evolve to a Pikachu and he was so happy about it that, he brings his Pikachu everywhere with him. Other boyfriend members sometimes got annoy with Kwangmin cause he keep on baby talking to his Pikachu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About 5 years has pass~

"Umma~"you heard your four year old daughter, Haneul calling for you. "What is it, dear?"you ask. "Can I play with the Pokemons, umma?"Hanuel ask you and you nodded at her. Haneul smile cutely then run to play with the Pokemons.

 

 

 

About few minutes, you went downstairs and was greeted by a hug and kisses by your husband. "Your home early today, Byunghun oppa~"you said.  "I want to be early, so I could see my babies"Ljoe said pecking you on the lips. 

 

"Umma~ can tell Jigglypuff to stop singing?"Haneul said going to you guys while yawning. "Why do you want Jiggypuff to stop singing, Haneul-ah?"you said going to Haneul. "Because I want to play with the other Pokemons but Jiggypuff start to sing and I end up falling asleep"Haneul said pouting and rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

"Aigoo~"you pick Haneul up. "Does my baby not want to gret her appa?"Ljoe said going towards you. "Appa~"Haneul said cutely and you gave her to Ljoe.'eevee~'you look down and saw Eevee looking at Haneul. "Haneul~ Eevee wants to ply with you"you said picking Eevee up and gave it to Haneul. "Eevee~"Haneul hug Eevee.

 

"Aigoo~ my baby is so cute~ I wonder where she gets them from"Ljoe said looking at you. You blush and walk away to the kitchen. Ljoe laugh a bit then put Haneul down. "Why don't you play with Eevee? Appa has to talk to umma, okay"Ljoe said patting Haneul's head. "Okay~ appa"Haneul said then run to the Pokemon room while carrying Eevee.

 

Ljoe walk to the kitchen and saw you making dinner. Ljoe walk towards you then wrapping his arms around you. You flinch a bit but calm down as Ljoe kiss your shoulders. "Oppa~ stop, I have to make dinner"you said looking at him. "But I miss you"Ljoe said putting his head on your neck then kissing it. "Oppa~"you whimper and Ljoe smirk.

 

"We'll go eat dinner at the restaurant, tonight"Ljoe said turning off the stove and turn you around. "But-"you were cut off by Ljoe kissing you. You close your eyes and put your arms around his neck, kissing him back. Ljoe put his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss.

 

~THE END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's all~  

 

Its finally done~

Disappointed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well~ I'm happy to finally finish POKEMON~!! 

 

 

 

 

 

                              Anyway~! Ljoe giving his love to you guys~!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I'm so sad I had to delete one of my stories~ TT^TT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bye~ you guys~ Thanks for reading, commenting, and subcribing~

I Love you guys~ 

See you guys soon~

Hope you guys will also read my other stories~