Chapter 17

POKEMON?!

"Yah~step away from her"Sunggyu yelled at the maknaes,"What if we don't want to?"Ricky said glaring at him,*ooh~I missed that glared.........what are you talking about ~~~~-ah? They're saying bad things to your oppas and you're not doing anything about it.............But it's interesting thought*you thought and you notice that all of them are glaring with each other.

So you walk away from them and found a popcorn stand, buy some popcorn and soft drink. When you got the popcorn and soft drink,you look for a bench and you found one and you just watch Infinite,Ukiss,Teen Top,and Boyfriend saying bad things to each other while eating popcorn and drinking your soft drink.

About an hour has past, they're still arguing and Ljoe notice you were gone,"Yah~! Where's ~~~?"Ljoe said and they stop arguing and look around and Ljoe was right you not beside them. You on the other hand, fall asleep on the bench because you got bored looking at them arguing back and front.

Ljoe saw a familiar figure sleeping on the bench, so he went close and notice it was you. He went back to where Infinite,Ukiss,Teen Top, and Boyfriend; "I found ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said to them,"Eodie?"they all said in unison,"she's there on the bench sleeping"Ljoe said pointing where you are.

Infinite,Ukiss,Teen Top,and Boyfriend went toward you and Ricky shakes you softly,"Noona ~~~ noona ireona"he said while shaking you up. You wake up and look at them,"Oh~you guys done arguing"you said rubbing your eyes cutely.*Neomu Kyeopta*they all thought looking at you.

"Okay~for me not to fall asleep, I want you guys to sing and dance"you said all of sudden and they look at you weirdly,"Oh~come on pwease"you said cutely pouting at them and they nodded at the same time beace they couldn't resist your cuteness,*Yes~!*you thought,"Okay~ kaja~!"you said and run somewhere and they follow you and you found a small stage,"Okay~you guys perform here while I sit there, so good luck and surprise with me"you said and went infront of the stage and sit down.

Infinite went first they perform,'Be Mine + Paradise' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacZdD6I-_0  while they're performing, you scream 'I love you's' at them and Infinite can't help but smile and throw some hearts at you.

Ukiss went after they perform,'Someday + Neverland' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKbpBdlcnns

while they're performin,you sway you're hand in the air while they sung Someday and when they finish performing, you clap your hands and smiled cutely at them.

Teen Top went next they perform,'Girlfriend + Teen Top + Crazy' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCpLhTlfVE  while they're perform,you can't help but look at Ljoe and Ljoe was also staring at you and you suddenly touch you cheeks and look away,*why I'm looking at him? It's not like him is it.......Aigoo~! Andwae~! but he does look handsome thought.........anya anya anya don't think about that ~~~.........I think I'm going crazy*you thought and look at them performing. When they were done, Ljoe wink at you,*Did I just saw what he did?*you thougth blushing,"~~~-ah, are you okay?"you turn around saw it Myungsoo,"I'm okay Myungsoo oppa"you smiled cutely at him.

Boyfriend was the last to perfrom,'I'll Be There + Don't Touch My Girl' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqc2QLChgFY
  while they're were perform, you saw that Jungmin was looking at you the whole time. *Do I have something on my face?*you thought putting your hands to your face, Jungmin smiled at you and you blush,*He has a cute smile* you thought and smiled cutely at him.

When they finally done,you stand up and walk away from them,"what just happend?"Sunggyu asked Infinite,Ukiss,Teen Top,and Boyfriend. You come back about few minutes with Gothitelle helping you give them something to drink,"here~drink it"you said to them and Boyfriend froze because of Gothitelle,"Is that real?"Kwangmin,Youngmin,and Minwoo said in unison,"yea~ it's real"you said.

"Wow~it's a real pokemon"Kwangmin said,"Oh yeah~ you guys didn't know that I have pokemons"you said to Boyfriend. "Does Teen Top know already?"Sunggyu and Soohyun asked you,"Well about that~they did know about them(pokemons) while I was having lunch in the garden of the school......hehehe"you said,"~~~~-ah!"Infinite and Ukiss yelled at you,"I'm sorry~!"you said and run away from them.

Teen Top and Boyfriend just watch you run away from Infinite and Ukiss."Annyeong C.A.P oppa,Chunji oppa,Ljoe oppa,Niel oppa,Donghyun oppa,Hyunseong oppa,Jungmin oppa,Ricky,Changjo,Youngmin,kwangmin,minwoo~! See you guys tomorrow"you shouted far way from them and started to run again because Infinite and Ukiss was still chasing you.*She called me oppa*Ljoe and Jungmin thought smiling