Chapter 55

POKEMON?!

"Hyung~ stop~ I'm sorry~"Ricky said while Ljoe is beating him but not really literally. "Oppa~ stop it already, I think Ricky has enough"you said pulling Ljoe by the waist. "Tsk~ you should thank ~~~~-ah"Ljoe said letting go of Ricky. "~~~~ noona~ I'm so sorry"Rcky said with a bit of ageyo. 


You softed and patted Ricky's head. "Just don't do it anymore, okay~"you said smiling at him and Ricky nodded. Ljoe mouth wide looking at you. "You forgive him easily~ Your boyfriend just almost electrocuted and you forgive him already"Ljoe said puffying his cheeks.


"Aigoo~ oppa, his the maknae so~"you said pinching Ljoe's cheek. "Changjo's the maknae~ He's the 'visual' maknae"Ljoe said. "Come on, oppa~ forgive them~ just for me"you said giving him your puppy eyes. *No Ljoe~ don't fall for it~*Ljoe thought but look at you then sigh. "Fine~"Ljoe said. "Thank you"you said and peck his cheeks.


When you, Ljoe, Ricky and Changjo were talking, suddenly 8 pokemons tackle you to the ground.

"Eevee~ Espeon~ Flareon~ Glaceon~ Jolteon~ Leafeon~ Umbreon~ Vaporeon~ get off"you said while laughing. They move back but make a circle around and facing you.


"Wow~ are they related?"Ricky said looking at them. "Of course~ they're related~ they all end their name 'eon' well expect for Eevee"Changjo said. "I don't thnk they're related"Ljoe said.
"Yes~ they are~!"Ricky and Changjo said.
"No~ they're not~!"Ljoe said.
"YES~!"
"NO~!"
"YES~"
"NO~"
"Y.E.S"
"N.O"


"Vaporeon~ use watergun"you said and Vaporeon use watergun at Ljoe, Ricky and Changjo. They scream as they got wet. "~~~~-ah~"Ljoe whine at you. "You guys were so loud, I have to shut you guys up"you said smiling innocently at Ljoe.


"Oppa~ I think we should go before our moms think something we shouldn't do"you said pulling Ljoe with you. "Ricky~ Changjo~ just stay here~ I'll tell you guys when to come out"you said. "Okay~ noona"Ricky and Changjo said then go to play with the pokemons.


When you and Ljoe were at the door, you were about to open t but Ljoe stop you. "What is it, oppa?"you said facing him. "Hello~ I'm still wet. Are you expecting me to go there wet?"Ljoe said and you puffed your cheeks.


"What you want, fire or wind?"you ask Ljoe and Ljoe was confuse. "I think wind will do"Ljoe said and you nodded. "Serperior~"you called out and Superior came to you.

"Serperior~ use Left Storm"you said pointing at Ljoe and Ljoe close his eyes. Ljoe felt a hard wind hit me and causng him to sat on the ground. You told Serperior to go now and go to Ljoe.


"Byunghunie oppa~ you can open your eyes now"you said helping him stand up. "Can you warn me next time you use a pokemon to attack at me? I swear I felt like dying from their attacks"Ljoe said looking at you. "Okay~"you said and you guys come out of the room then head to the living room where the moms at.


"Oh~ finally you guys come out"Ljoe's mom said. "Did you guys do something?"your mom said wiggling her eyebrows at you guys. "Umma~! No we didn't"you whine cutely at her.    
 

"We're just joking~ dear"your mom said and your rolled your eyes. "Okay~ I think we're going now"Mrs.Lee said. "How about ~~~ send you guys out?"your mom said. "Okay~"Mrs.Lee said and you sent out them where they're car is. "I'll go inside now~ hurry up okay"Mrs.Lee whispering to Ljoe's ear and Ljoe nodded. 

 


Ljoe face you. "Bye~ jagiya, see you tomorrow~"Ljoe said smiling and you nodded at him. "But before I go~"Ljoe said hugging you, pulling you close to him and bend his head down to kiss you. You put your arms around his neck, kissing him back.
 


What you and Ljoe not know is that both of their moms were looking at them. Ljoe's mom was looking at you guys from inside the car while you mom was looking at you guys from the window. 
 


When you pull away from the kiss,"I think you should go now~ oppa, you're mom is waiting for you"you said. "Okay~"Ljoe said kissing your forehead. "Bye jagiya~ Sweet dreams~ dream about me, okay~"Ljoe said. "I'll try"you said giggling then Ljoe went inside the car waving at you and you wave back at him.