Chapter 41

POKEMON?!

Ding dong~Ding dong~
"Ricky~open the door for me"you said. You and Ricky were inside the pokemon room giving them food. "Okay~ noona"Ricky said and go downstairs.

About few minutes, the door open. "Took you long eno....ugh"your eyes were wide cause Ljoe was there and he had Ricky in a headlock. "~~~~-ah~what's the meaning of this?"Ljoe said looking at you. "Oppa~I.......ah.....um.."you were looking for the right words. "Just tell me right now~!"Ljoe yelled and suddenly Suicune,Zapdos,Virizion come out infront of you.


Ljoe started to get scare of them cause they're about to attack him. "~~~~-ah"Ljoe said softly looking at the giant pokemons in front of him. "Suicune~Zapdos~Virizion~Stop~! He's not harming me"you said to them and they look at you. They lower their heads and so you can pat them.

After you patted them, they all went back to their areas. Ljoe sat down,"Byunghun oppa~are you okay?"you said sitting in front of him. Ljoe look at you*I could never got mad at you, ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought and hug you. You were suprise by the hug but hug him back anyway.

"Hello~I'm I invisible now"Ricky said and Ljoe glare at Ricky. "Can you explain why is Ricky here?"Ljoe said carelessing your cheeks. "Ricky lives here"you said looking at Ljoe. Ljoe look at you then suddenly stand up and leave. "Oppa~"you call out but he ignores you leaving your house. "~~~~ noona you chase Ljoe hyung. I'll take care  and play with your pokemons"Ricky said and you nodded. You went out the house and start looking for Ljoe.*Ljoe oppa~Byunghun oppa~where are you?*you thought while looking for Ljoe.

When you went to the park, you saw a purple hair guy sitting down on a bench with his head down. You went towards him and standing infront of him,"Byunghun oppa~"you call out. Ljoe stand up and start to walk again, ignoring you. "Oppa~"you hold his arm but he pull it from you. You pouted*Why did he suddenly ignore me?*you thought and chase after Ljoe again.

"Byunghunie oppa~"you said cutely and backhug him by the waist. Ljoe stop walking and turn around to face you. "Oppa~ why are yo-"Ljoe cut you by kissing you. Ljoe put his arms around your waist and you put your arms aound his neck, kissing him back.

Ljoe kiss you a bit to long cause your losing your breath. You push Ljoe and Ljoe know that your losing your breath. Ljoe pull away and you were panting. Ljoe put his hands on your cheeks and you look up to him. You and Ljoe were staring at each other's eyes,"Oppa~"you said sweetly.

Ljoe peck your lips,"why could I not be angry you?"Ljoe said hugging you. "You're not angry at me"you said looking up. Ljoe pull you with him to sit under a tree and he pull you to sit on his lap.

"I can't~even if I did, it will only last in seconds"Ljoe said carelessing your hair. "So~ you're not angry"you said,"you keep repeating your words"Ljoe laugh pinching your nose. "Ow~ but why did you leave suddenly? when I told you you Ricky lives with me"you look at his eyes. "Cause I was jealous Ricky lives with you and its not me"Ljoe said hiding on your hair. "that's all~"you said giggling,"Yah~why are you laughing?"Ljoe said looking at you. "Cause you're so cute oppa"you turn around to face Ljoe, pinching his cheeks. 

Ljoe grab both of your hands,"I'm only going to be cute to my jagiya"Ljoe kiss your hands then look at you. "Aigoo~being cheesy again"you giggle and rub your nose at Ljoe's. Ljoe laugh also and peck your lips again.

"Oppa~stop kissing me"you pout angrily at Ljoe. "I can't help it~your lips is so soft and kissable"Ljoe said and you smack his chest. "Ow~that hurt"Ljoe pretend to be hurt but you were not buying it, you just roll your eyes at him. Ljoe saw that and peck your lips again, laughing. "Oppa~"you cover your mouth with both of your hands.

About 1 hours later, Ljoe was laying down with his head on your lap. Ljoe play with one of your hand while your other hand, you play with his hair. "Can you tell me why Ricky lives with you?"Ljoe said looking up to you. You told Ljoe why Ricky lives with you.

"So~you're telling me, Ricky is been living with you because of his mom and you requested it to him. He also lives with you for about 2 months now"Ljoe said and you nodded.

"Why did he not say anything to us? I mean we're like his brother now"Ljoe said kissing your hand. "Okay~ oppa, I know you're not happy cause Ricky didn't told you guys but if he did told you guys. What are you gonna do?"you said looking down at him. "Of course~ beat Ricky's mom until she will stop ordering Ricky around or we could kill her"Ljoe said kissing your hand again. You tried pull your hand but Ljoe hold your hand tight so he can play/kiss your hand.

"Oppa~ that too cruel. She is still Ricky's mom even thought she did somethind bad towards Ricky. I know Ricky still loves and cares for her"you said playing with Ljoe hair and pull his ear a bit.

"Ow~"Ljoe let you of your hand and hold his ears. You giggle cause you finally get your hand back. Ljoe glare at you,"I'm sorry, oppa~"you smile at him and kiss his forehead. "Not there~Kiss me on the lips"Ljoe said pointing on his lips, sitting up facing you. "Ani~ I'm not kissing you cause you already kiss me a bunch of time. I think you have enough kisses for today"you said poking his forehead.

"Fine~If you'll not give it to me. I'll kiss you instead"Ljoe pucker his lips at you. You stand up and ran away from him. Ljoe saw you running away from him,"Yah~get back here"Ljoe chase after you. You stuck your tongue at you-merong- and ran while laughing. About a minute, Ljoe finally catch up with you"Gotcha~"Ljoe hug your back, carrying you and you squeal.

"Aw~look at them,they're so cute together" "I envy them~" "Such a cute couple" "Oppa~look at them, ain't them so cute" the people in the park, who saw you and Ljoe.

"Byunghun oppa~ put me down"you said,"Not until you kiss me"Ljoe said."Fine~but put me down"you said and Ljoe put you down but he was holding you by the waist still. Ljoe turn your around and kiss you once again. You put your arms around Ljoe neck and kiss him back.

*I will never got tried kissing you, ~~~~-ah*Ljoe thought smiling while still kissing you*I have to get use to kissing this kissing monster(Ljoe)*you thought.