Chapter 46

POKEMON?!

Ljoe finally went to your house/castle. "~~~~-ah, is Ricky here?"Ljoe said the minute he went inside. "Of course he's here~ he lives here already"you said rising your eyebrow at him. Ljoe pouted,"don't worry, oppa~ Ricky's not going to the lounge room"you said aand Ljoe started to smile.

You and Ljoe head to the lounge room. The lounge room was located at the basement. "Wow~ this place is nice"Ljoe said when you guys came in,"thanks~"you said sitting down on the couch and Ljoe sat beside you.


"Aren't we in the basement, ~~~~-ah?"Ljoe asked you,"yea~"you said. "Then why is there a window and there's even trees outside?"Ljoe said pointing at the window look a like. "Oh~ that's not a window. It's a painting but it does look like a wondow thought"you said. "Are the curtains also part of the painting?"Ljoe ask you,"Ani~ that's real"you said smiling at him.


-fast forward-
"Oppa~ are you hungry? We been studying for 2 hours already"you said strenching your arms. "Now that you mention it, I'm really hungry now"Ljoe said putting his hand to his stomach. "Then let's go upstairs and I'll cook us somethin to eat"you said and stand up going to the kitchen with Ljoe following behind you.

"Oppa~ what do you want to eat?"you ask Ljoe, looking at the refrigerator for ingredients. "Anything~ as long as you cook it"Ljoe said,"Okay~"you said.

When you started cooking, Ljoe went towards you and back hug you. "Oppa, I'm cooking. Just sit down and wait"you said. "I don't want to"Ljoe whispering to your ears and you look at your side facing him. Ljoe peck on your lips then nose and walk back to the dining room, leaving you blushing.

"Here~ you go, oppa"you said putting the dishes you cook in front of him."wow~ you're a good cook ~~~~-ah, they're all so delicious"Ljoe said. "Thanks~"you said.


"~~~~-ah, can you come here?"Ljoe wave his hand for you to come to him so, you went to him. When you went towards Ljoe, he pull you and you ended up sitting on his lap. "Byunghun oppa~"you gave him a look,"Oh~ come on, I want you to feed me"Ljoe said smiling at you. "You have your own hands~ Do it yourself~"you said. Please~ jagiya~"Ljoe said pouting sadly at you.

"You and your ageyo"you said rolling your eyes at him. "So~ you'll feed me"Ljoe said looking at you and you nodded. "Ah~"you said and Ljoe open his mouth then start chewing it. "How is it?"you ask looking at him,"It's really good"Ljoe said nodding his head. "Here~ try the kimbap next"you said helding out to him and Ljoe open his mouth again then start chewing it.

About few minutes, Ljoe was finally done eating but there were still some food left. You stand up from Ljoe's lap so, you can put the remainder of the food in the refrigerator. "Jagiya~ let's go back to the lounge room"Ljoe said sipping his juice,"Okay~"you said.

When you and Ljoe were back to the lounge room, Ljoe lay down on the couch. "I'm so tried~"Ljoe said,"Oppa~ can I ask you a question?"you said sitting beside his head. Ljoe sat up and lay down again but his head is on your lap this time. "Sure~ what is it?"Ljoe said,"Are you still mad at Ricky staying here?"you ask looking down at him. "Not anymore~"Ljoe said,"Really?"you beam at him. 

"Why you ask?"Ljoe sat up facing you,"that's because Changjoisalsolivinghere"you said it so fast but Ljoe catch it. "What?!"Ljoe shouted,"Oppa~ please don't be mad. Changjo was kick out of the house by his sister and he came here saying he needs a place to stay"you said and your eyes started to get teary.

Ljoe was so mad but when he saw your eyes, he release a big sigh and mess his hair up, sitting down on the couch. "I'm sorry, oppa~ I'm always lying to you. I think I shouldn't be on your side anymore"you said looking dwon on the floor.

When Ljoe heard you said that, he immediately run and hug you. "Don't say that, ~~~~-ah. I know your just too kind to reject an offer by my dongsaengs"Ljoe said carelessing your cheeks then wipe your tears. "So~ you'll forgive me"you said looking at him, blinking.

*I'll always forgive you cause I'll always by your side no matter what*Ljoe thought then start kissing you. Ljoe wrap his arms around your waist while you wrap your arms around his neck. *I'm lucky Byunghun oppa forgive me immedialy. I love you Ljoe~<3*you thought.