Chapter 2

POKEMON?!

On your way to school,Victini was sitting on top of your head."Victini,can you please stop sitting on my head head?",you said and when you try to grab Victini,he fly away.

you sigh*why can Victini stay in his ball like Pikachu?*you thought. When you arrived your school,people started to talk bad stuffs about you.

'look the geek is here'
'why is that ugly girl doing in this school?'
'ew~a nerd'
You always heard them say bad things to you,every time you go to school.When you heard someone yelling,you knew who just came.

'Kya~TEEN TOP OPPA'
'Kya~BOYFIEND OPPA'
'LJOE OPPA SARANGHAE!'
'MINWOO~YOU'RE SO CUTE'
'RICKY IS CUTER'
'NO~MINWOO IS!'
The fangirls started to argue whose cuter meanwhile Boyfriend and Teen Top just walk away from them to get to class."Hyung~can we ditch today?",Ricky said doing ageyo."No!",C.A.P yelled at him and smack the back of his head."ow~",Ricky rub his head.

You on the other hand ,getting your books in your locker for class.When you were getting your books,someone slam your locker and you look who did it.It was no other than the Bad Kingka,Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe and Teen Top ,who were just watching in the back.

"Yo~nerd need help with your books",L.Joe said tring to get your books from your hand ,but before he could touch your books someone stop him.You look who helped you,it was Jeongmin from Boyfriend.

"Yah~Jeongmin,what are you doing?Why are you helping this nerd?",L.Joe half yelled at Jeongmin and pulled his hand away."you stop bullying her,she didn't do anything to you",Jeongmin said to L.Joe.

Good thing the hall was empty,everyone was inside their classrooms.When the bell rings,L.Joe glared at Jeongmin and walked away with Teen Top."Kamsahamnida",you thank him for saving you from L.Joe.

"
cham jal osyeossseubnida(you're welcome)",Jeongmin said and headed to his class.*Wow~I never thought the Jeongmin the Kingka saved me'you thought."Victini~",you heard Victini and felt something sat on your head."I'm okay,Victini,thanks for worrying bout me",you smiled and tried to pat him above you head.

What you didn't know that Jeoongmin was watching you secretly and from afar,when you smiled,his heart was beating fast.'you should keep smiling ~~~-ah,I will always protect you even you don't need me'Jeongmin thought and this time really headed to his class.

'wait a minute?!who was she talking to?I didn't saw anyone?'Jeongmin thought while walking to his class.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
C.A.P & Donghyun-Seniors(HS)

Hyunseong,Chunji,Jeongmin & L.Joe -Juniors(HS)

You(~~~),Ricky,Youngmin,Changjo,Kwangmin,Niel & Minwoo-Freshmens(HS)